Preview Finally - Sydney v Essendon (79 day wait is over)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse is a conservative coach. He rarely takes risks or surprises anyone.

Ah yes the man who has debuted more guys over the last few years than any coach, who will probably run out this weekend with the second or third youngest side in the competition, who already has three teenagers in the 22, doesn't surprise anyone or take risks.

Ah yes the man who has debuted more guys over the last few years than any coach, who will probably run out this weekend with the second or third youngest side in the competition, doesn't surprise anyone or take risks.

Gameplay wise, at least for the last number of years. The first three quarters of round 1 looked more attackimg so I hope that continues.

we will win this, way better side, no excuses

Interesting that we are such a s**t side apparently, until it's game time and then we're supposedly better than half the teams in the comp and should beat them.

Interesting that we are such a s**t side apparently, until it's game time and then we're supposedly better than half the teams in the comp and should beat them.

interesting you went there?

i think we are an ordinary side (on the right Track) i think essendon are bottom 4

interesting you went there?

i think we are an ordinary side (on the right Track) i think essendon are bottom 4

I don't think we're a s**t side, I think we're a young side. But a select few have consistently said we are s**t but then expect us to beat half the teams in the comp.

If you think Essendon are bottom four then fair enough.

I don't think we're a s**t side, I think we're a young side. But a select few have consistently said we are s**t but then expect us to beat half the teams in the comp.

If you think Essendon are bottom four then fair enough.

shite , young, average, however you want to put it,just not expecting big things

comfortable we are better than essendon and i expect to win

shite , young, average, however you want to put it,just not expecting big things

comfortable we are better than essendon and i expect to win

Let's hope you're right. FWIW I am banking on the youth continuing to improve and hopefully netting us a few more wins than last year. I initially hoped we'd get four more wins and get double-digit wins this year but in a truncated season that might be a big ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ins and Outs since last time they played:

Round 16 2019(MCG)

Essendon Ins: Heppell, Bellchambers, Ridley, Cutler, Smith, Snelling, Townsend

Essendon Outs: Laverde, Clarke, Fantasia, Gleeson, Brown, Clarke, Mckenna

Sydney Ins: Brand, Taylor, Gray, Sinclair, McInerney

Sydney Outs: Jones, Reid, Rose, Melican, Ronke,

Round 8 2019(SCG)

Essendon Ins: Mckernan, Snelling, Townsend, Cutler, Ridley, Langford

Essendon Outs: Fantasia, Mckenna, Ambbrose, Clarke, Ham, Myers

Sydney Ins: Cunningham, Brand, Taylor, Gray, McInerney, Rowbottom

Sydney Outs: Fox, Jones, Thurlow, Reid, Jack, Melican,

Email went out to all 11 game tickets holders who didn't ask for a refund on this season's tickets. Get selected to be part of the SCG crowd on Sunday.
Oh right, thought you meant on here, but no I didn't. I don't go on my own... and I'd want to sit in my seat, with the usual crowd... it all adds to the experience.

Did you?

Horse is a conservative coach. He rarely takes risks or surprises anyone.
No offense, and you are 100% entitled to your opinion, but he is not a conservative a conservative coach.

And the whole taking risks and/or surprising people view, well that just shows that you have never coached (well) for any length of time (years/seasons).

No I'm a full member plus premiership club, it just rolls over every year.
Club couldn't offer a reason either :'(
Friend of mine has a platinum with premiership and didn't get an email either... we thought it must be because she's doing the pay monthly thing

Ins and Outs since last time they played:

Round 16 2019(MCG)

Essendon Ins: Heppell, Bellchambers, Ridley, Cutler, Smith, Snelling, Townsend

Essendon Outs: Laverde, Clarke, Fantasia, Gleeson, Brown, Clarke, Mckenna

Sydney Ins: Brand, Taylor, Gray, Sinclair, McInerney

Sydney Outs: Jones, Reid, Rose, Melican, Ronke,

Round 8 2019(SCG)

Essendon Ins: Mckernan, Snelling, Townsend, Cutler, Ridley, Langford

Essendon Outs: Fantasia, Mckenna, Ambbrose, Clarke, Ham, Myers

Sydney Ins: Cunningham, Brand, Taylor, Gray, McInerney, Rowbottom

Sydney Outs: Fox, Jones, Thurlow, Reid, Jack, Melican,
Really interesting post.
This makes me feel pretty good about list direction, even if we lose buddy and Naismith we are still moving in the right direction. Though I really want a good ruckman right now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back