Finally!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

bradrowe#32 said:
Maybe it's worth putting him in at FF and Taz at CHF.

If Fraser does play, "if" been the operative word, It would throw the saints out a little. Tazz at HF or CHF is a great call, give him some space... He has been suffocated in recent weeks...

Whilst on Tazz, to the few who have bagged him recently, wake up, open your eyes, get a clue...

Nebula1971 said:
If Fraser does play, "if" been the operative word, It would throw the saints out a little. Tazz at HF or CHF is a great call, give him some space... He has been suffocated in recent weeks...

Whilst on Tazz, to the few who have bagged him recently, wake up, open your eyes, get a clue...

Of course Fraser wont play

As for Taz, I dont bag him for anything but his kicking. If he is being triple teamed then he needs to make the most of his opportunities and he doesnt. Misses way to many easy shots, and usually from the same spot each week

Yay for Williams
Droping Woey will teach him a lesson and i really do hope to see him back again soon.
I hop we play some youth and alot of it :)

good to see changes yet does anybody know why Cloke was picked? the games I've at Willy he hasn't really justified being selected, especially seeing our defence has been fairly rock solid and been holding us together each week. can any put some light on that?

now all we need is for YAKKA to get picked and watch him kill it. :D

machine said:
good to see changes yet does anybody know why Cloke was picked? the games I've at Willy he hasn't really justified being selected, especially seeing our defence has been fairly rock solid and been holding us together each week. can any put some light on that?

now all we need is for YAKKA to get picked and watch him kill it. :D

You obviously havent been watching their last 2 matches :rolleyes:

Special_Op_2005 said:
You obviously havent been watching their last 2 matches :rolleyes:
nup, your right on the money there, hence why i asked...

machine said:
nup, your right on the money there, hence why i asked...

BOG for them 2 games ago, despite missing the last qtr

Perfect last week, accountable and great skills.

Faster, more accountable and better skilled so he is back and wont be out again

Special_Op_2005 said:
BOG for them 2 games ago, despite missing the last qtr

Perfect last week, accountable and great skills.

Faster, more accountable and better skilled so he is back and wont be out again
that's very good to hear because J.Cloke in 2002 form is a very exciting propect, and i think many people have forgotten what a good player he was for us. hopefully he can make an impact with his return.

machine said:
that's very good to hear because J.Cloke in 2002 form is a very exciting propect, and i think many people have forgotten what a good player he was for us. hopefully he can make an impact with his return.

We would have won the flag if he played in the 2002 GF

Interesting to see who gets a run and who doesnt. Surprised to see Josh picked, but I doubt its a decoy otherwise Richards would have been selected. I reckon he'll play. Similarly J Cloke will have to wait another week or two to force his way in, possibly at the expense of Rowe C Cloke or Maxwell.

In Fraser H Shaw Iaccobucci
Out Walker Woey Williams

Lucky to survive O'Bree

i would have thought if they are going to play him then name him in the 18, no need to fox at all.....i doubt he will play

and hotpie you have ignored Jason Cloke's return...he definitely will play unless he goes down at training

jase will replace one of shaw and Yak in your ins and outs i reckon

grayza said:
i would have thought if they are going to play him then name him in the 18, no need to fox at all.....i doubt he will play

and hotpie you have ignored Jason Cloke's return...he definitely will play unless he goes down at training

IMO it makes our side too top-heavy.

J Cloke needs to replace a tall, like Rowe or Maxwell. He could replace Walker (if Fraser doesnt play) but that leaves our already thin ruck stocks even thinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L-Nizzy said:
Funny, when I suggested we drop Woey three weeks ago, after a year and a game of playing exactly the same way he has in the last three weeks, I'm hounded down as having "no idea" and that Woey would show me why he's a "star".

I believed you :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back