Oppo Camp Finals 2019, week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm worried about Davis and Haynes intercept marking. I think they look better at it than West Coast almost. They are the reason GWS won, repelled so many entries.
Lions weren't playing intelligently, just kept on bombing to GWS advantage. Their leading forwards weren't that good.

If we can’t beat the Giants at the MCG after tonight’s game and a week off well...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's it. If we can't beat the Prelim due to our own talent and commitment then I don't even want to make the Grand Final just to get monstered by Richmond.

We just have to beat the opposition. Whoever that is. s**t teams don't make the last 4. It was always going to be a risky match whoever made it. Cameron scares me but so does Cameron and Hipwood.

Hopefully with Grundy and the midfield coming to play we can win with smart ball movement into the forward 50.

I'm worried about Davis and Haynes intercept marking. I think they look better at it than West Coast almost. They are the reason GWS won, repelled so many entries.

I doubt we will bomb it long in all the time like Brisbane did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really need Reid next week to take on their intercept marking. I was happy about WCE going out because of their backline now we need to nullify GWS and let Billy loose.
Nervous now about our goal kicking.

I doubt we will bomb it long in all the time like Brisbane did

Any quick blind kicks in are easy pickings. We will need to show experience and composure. Even if we get less i50's by trying to higher quality entries, as Roos said, an extra handball to give someone time to spot up someone. Bucks will be right onto that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back