Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I agree I can't really put my finger on it but I really dislike Geelong. I liked the 07 - 11 team but this team nope. I guess I just don't rate them yet they're top 4.
Probably something to with them playing in like 17 finals series in the 20 years with most of them top 4, meanwhile we've played in 1 in 15 basically

Johnny Karate

Club Legend
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I agree I can't really put my finger on it but I really dislike Geelong. I liked the 07 - 11 team but this team nope. I guess I just don't rate them yet they're top 4.
For me it boils down to: Dangerfield is a smug flog; Ablett is a crybaby and a merc; Selwood is a ducking sook who bleeds easily; Hawkins’ eyes are too close together and he seems to always roger us.

Obviously all of them are objectively champions and I would love them if they played at MFC.

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Probably something to with them playing in like 17 finals series in the 20 years with most of them top 4, meanwhile we've played in 1 in 15 basically
Haha yeah I've really only started watching football since 94 so only 4 preliminary finals in nearly 30 years and only two top 4 finishes. I think a few Geelong supporters are annoyingly arrogant so them being good doesn't help.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Daisy Pearce- "Selwoods played 82% of game time, huge minutes for a midfielder"

Wut, he played 12 mins in the first quarter and that's huge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also Daisy Pearce- " how good was Dixon, brilliant at holding his man down"

Nah Henderson f’ed up the spoil, you're just an idiot with a pre determined list of players to pump up

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Also Daisy Pearce- " how good was Dixon, brilliant at holding his man down"

Nah Henderson f’ed up the spoil, you're just an idiot with a pre determined list of players to pump up
I've never seen you devote so much time to ragging on someone during commentary.

stEdy

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Great first half. 2020 owes us a good finals series.

Why the hell are Port staying with Mckenzie on Hawkins? Could have cost them the game already if Hawkins kicked straight

Remove this Banner Ad