Finals 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree I can't really put my finger on it but I really dislike Geelong. I liked the 07 - 11 team but this team nope. I guess I just don't rate them yet they're top 4.
Probably something to with them playing in like 17 finals series in the 20 years with most of them top 4, meanwhile we've played in 1 in 15 basically

I agree I can't really put my finger on it but I really dislike Geelong. I liked the 07 - 11 team but this team nope. I guess I just don't rate them yet they're top 4.
For me it boils down to: Dangerfield is a smug flog; Ablett is a crybaby and a merc; Selwood is a ducking sook who bleeds easily; Hawkins’ eyes are too close together and he seems to always roger us.

Obviously all of them are objectively champions and I would love them if they played at MFC.

Probably something to with them playing in like 17 finals series in the 20 years with most of them top 4, meanwhile we've played in 1 in 15 basically
Haha yeah I've really only started watching football since 94 so only 4 preliminary finals in nearly 30 years and only two top 4 finishes. I think a few Geelong supporters are annoyingly arrogant so them being good doesn't help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great first half. 2020 owes us a good finals series.

Why the hell are Port staying with Mckenzie on Hawkins? Could have cost them the game already if Hawkins kicked straight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back