Finals 2020

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Abletts only gotten away with that push in the back move his entire career. nice to see it finally called. Richmond vs Geelong is 🤮🤮🤮 might work that day

Dangerfield spent the whole game flopping for frees in the forward half, good to see the umps didn't get sucked in. He played shithouse. Other than the throw to Ablett which was first class.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Always loved him as a player and as much as I hate Dangerfield I reckon it'd be pretty bloody fitting for the best player I've ever seen to go out with a flag.

I want the cats to win just so I can rub it in campaigners faces who said Scott was a s**t coach.
He wins next week and he's a 2 time premiership coach haha .

Funny thing is though next weeks result shouldn't matter he's a great coach who's gotten his side into September 9 out of 10 years or whatever.

We've only played in 9 in the last 30 years as a club.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
How goods Geelongs development, from their side that's into the GF

Tuohy, Taylor, Kolo, Duncan, Bews, Menegola, Guthrie, Miers, Henry, Stewart, Blicavs

All Australians, best wingers in the league, gun key defenders, quality mids.

All after pick 15 in the draft.

Meanwhile we other than Jetta and Frawley we haven't been able to develop a gun defender without spending draft picks.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
How goods Geelongs development, from their side that's into the GF

Tuohy, Taylor, Kolo, Duncan, Bews, Menegola, Guthrie, Miers, Henry, Stewart, Blicavs

All Australians, best wingers in the league, gun key defenders, quality mids.

All after pick 15 in the draft.

Meanwhile we other than Jetta and Frawley we haven't been able to develop a gun defender without spending draft picks.

You really think Richmond are going to smash them

I want the cats to win just so I can rub it in campaigners faces who said Scott was a sh*t coach.
He wins next week and he's a 2 time premiership coach haha .

Funny thing is though next weeks result shouldn't matter he's a great coach who's gotten his side into September 9 out of 10 years or whatever.

We've only played in 9 in the last 30 years as a club.

Good on him if he wins a flag.......

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Really dislike Geelong, and Dangerfield especially, but this year Richmond have been very dislikeable. Maybe there's an outbreak and the whole thing is canned. Leaning slightly to Richmond.
This, I'm very torn I'm really torn Geelong really s**t me I'm not sure why but Richmond have been so dominant over the last four years. Not to mention the arrogance of their supporters and there's a lot. Richmond supporters were confident of making a gf after losing the qualifying finals we can only ever dream of that confidence. I think tigers will be like a Hawthorn 2015 and do it the long way.

Back