Finals 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Streakers on the ground! About time!

I swore there was two Geelong players knocked out on the ground coz they were wearing white when I first saw it. Lol

What a surprise a game in QLD at this time of year is awful

These two sides play ugly tbf. Effective but ugly. Was never going to be a high scoring affair.

I can take the Tigs winning another, I’ve accepted that, but Geelong winning another flag, nightmare fuel.

Loving this second half. Already firing off sms' to big mouth mates who were messaging me at half time. Two of them haven't responded. Bunch of absolute front running sooks are Geelong supporters. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Melbourne supporter I get most of my enjoyment out of other people's misery. This is fantastic. And Geelong tears always taste the most delicious.

Does dusty head into GOAT territory now? 3 flags, presumably 3 norms and possibly the best individual season ever in 2017.

Best finals player since Gary Ayres that I've seen. And yes, he's now past him as the best in my eyes.

He's the complete opposite of Danger. Lifts for the big game, while the other crumbles.

Hard to say. Best of this generation easily. Probably of the AFL era, although I never saw much of Ablett Snr, and those pre-1998 really.

Ablett snr is the best I've ever seen, but he's no Martin as a finals player. Pretty hard to be when you're a full forward and your team shits the bed in finals the majority of the time tho it must be said.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Usually I would be barracking for anyone but Richmond but I find this Geelong team really unlikable. Even from 07 - 11 despite being so dominant they were likable but this team just annoys me.

Ablett snr is the best I've ever seen, but he's no Martin as a finals player. Pretty hard to be when you're a full forward and your team shits the bed in finals the majority of the time tho it must be said.
To me it seems like Dusty is the best finals/big game player. Leigh Matthews is the GOAT but you can make cases for Ablett snr and others. You could also make a case that the only games that matter are finals and then Dusty is the best ever. Interesting debate now. Could be like the eternal Jordan/Lebron conversation in the NBA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back