Finals 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually I would be barracking for anyone but Richmond but I find this Geelong team really unlikable. Even from 07 - 11 despite being so dominant they were likable but this team just annoys me.

I have found the Richmond supporters I know to be just insufferable.

There senior coach is an arrogant ********. Dimmas unlikable
But Its this notion that the tigers went from being in a similar place to us to being the complete opposite really (a consistently good team) that they can parade around arrogantly without any humility. < that's the supporters

I really genuinely hoped Geelong won (for the Duncans, Blitcavs, Gazza, tommy Stewart, Menongola, Zach Touey, Stanley's. Few Geelong guys I just love watching and sound like good blokes) to knock the Richmond Muppets down a peg. Give them a reality check and hopefully be a bit more grateful for the success they have had recently.
Same applies to the Geelong supporters from 07 to 11, and I wanted them to win this one so they just might appreciate it a lot more.

I can't help but feeling that Richmond didn't win this game, Geelong lost it.
How can you lead 3 Qrts (I know they trailed by 2 coming into the final Quarter ) and play so well for 3 quarters and still lose! Honestly Geelong what the * happen?!
Richmond were down arguable equal best defender with Grimes in Vlaustin.
What did Scott do differently that changed why couldn t execute when they had the foot on the throat earlier in the Second and were up 24 points.

Call me a nuff all youu want
I was almost as severely invested in Geelong winning this game as I have been in any Melb game all year.

I can't help but feeling that Richmond didn't win this game, Geelong lost it...
I was almost as severely invested in Geelong winning this game as I have been in any Melb game all year.
Well, it was a Melbourne like performance.
Dominant for a half but not much to show for it.
No idea why Scott waited until the end of the third to put Dangerfield into the stoppages. And his excuse in the presser- "I spoke with Danger and we agreed we were best served with him in the forward line"- reeks of a player too scared to stand up. Pathetic.

I don’t day drink
Un-Australian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back