Review Finals Baby!!!! Look out Plastics...here we come! (Bulldogs 121 d Crows 87)

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me Brisbane at the Gabba over Richmond at the G. No fears playing Brisbane up there, should have beaten them a few weeks ago!

That's a fair point, TI. But for me it's all about increasing the unlikely long-run chances of a premiership. I reckon 1 trip to Sydney and 3 Melbourne games is a more likely route than 1 trip to Sydney, then 1 trip to Brisbane and 2 Melbourne games. Hopefully it doesn't matter either way! ;)

We made him play with a split knee cap IIRC and it destroyed his cartilage. Was never the same player. Struggled to train after that.
We made him play with a split knee cap IIRC and it destroyed his cartilage. Was never the same player. Struggled to train after that.
Did we make him play or was the alternative he retired and did not play again as the injury was never fully reparable?

I mean finals are nice, but it all just feels so hollow after losses to Gold coast and Carlton.....
I agree Hard Ball Get, it's hard to know whether the first 11 Games of the season and a 4 Wins and
7 Losses ratio or the after BYE record of 11 Games of the season for an 8 Wins and 3 Losses ratio
is the real Bulldogs. It's odd we scored 100 Points or over once in the first eleven games and then
scored 100 Points or over five times in the last eleven. Want to see the statistical tipping points of
the season, you will have to wait for our finals exit hopefully a month or so away.

I know you are taking the p155, but I hope we have decent analysts.

There is no room left on the Dale train! Its like one of those you see from India with people hanging out the doors and windows!
troy McClure.jpg Hi my name is Troy ThirdLegUp McClure.

Train Conductor of the Bailey Dale Express. Formerly of the The Clay Smith Bash and Crash Demolitions Inc, and Brad Johnson PEZ dispensary. Seating positions on the external top deck and rails are occasionally made available by those not truly committed to holding on as we pick up speed*

* and unforeseen narrow tunnels.

There is no room left on the Dale train! Its like one of those you see from India with people hanging out the doors and windows!
AGV-Bandwagon-500x280.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back