Review Finals Baby!!!! Look out Plastics...here we come! (Bulldogs 121 d Crows 87)

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggstats

Club Legend
May 21, 2011
On the toilet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
76ers, LA Angels
Zaine Cordy was solid today. I gotta say.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Disagree. He lost way too many 1vs1 contests as usual. There's a reason he has one of the worst 1on1 contested win% in the comp.

Cordy losses %40 of his 1on1's.
Young losses %16 of his 1on1's.
Trengove losses %17 of his 1on1's.

I'd be much more confident if Trengove came in for Cordy for finals.

Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Disagree. He lost way too many 1vs1 contests as usual. There's a reason he has one of the worst 1on1 contested win% in the comp.

Cordy losses %40 of his 1on1's.
Young losses %16 of his 1on1's.
Trengove losses %17 of his 1on1's.

I'd be much more confident if Trengove came in for Cordy for finals.
How did he go today? Played mostly on Fogarty or had to pickup Betts when he was deep forward, at least that's what I saw from the ground.

Oct 19, 2012
Minas Morgul
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I liked a lot of his efforts. Plus did mostly a good job when one on one with Betts with the ground ball. Did a lot right.

What game were you watching?

The one he got absolutely pantsed in one on ones.

He lost around 7, 2 on Fogerty, One on Jones, many on tex.

He wasn’t good. Trengrove is far better.

Not worried or concerned about the few Crows goals in junk time as the game was over and not worth risking injury. Percentage was of no benefit either, what a way to finish compared to the shaky first half of the season.

0utsider

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So common for us to play like absolute trash and still come close. Why do we not learn from our mistakes? Bont was incredible as he often is when we're fighting back in games like this but 3 or 4 acceptable performances out of 22 is never going to be good enough whether we're playing 1st place or 18th. This season can't end soon enough, we have dead WOOD to cut and a lot of salary cap to spend on strengthening our weaknesses.

Season over, I won't be entertaining any more slight glimmers of hope. Onto the next.

What an idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an idiot
You weren't Robinson Crusoe. Here were the odds at the end of June (TAB.com). LOL Adelaide!
We're in to around $11-$13 now. And Brisbane are in to around $6 (before today's game anyway).
GWS however are out to $21-$34 and Essendon $51-$75.
A very topsy-turvy season.

TeamOdds
Collingwood$3.50
Geelong$3.50
Greater Western Sydney$6.50
West Coast$7.00
Adelaide$13.00
Richmond$17.00
Brisbane$34.00
Port Adelaide$34.00
Essendon$41.00
Fremantle$67.00
Others$67.00+

Spiritof82

Premiership Player
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Booked flight and accom already ? I hope you’ve booked from Wednesday to Sunday ?

The AFL would be very brave to play the game during the week, the plastics have shown they struggle to get anyone at all to turn up to weekend games so a weekday final would be financial suicide on their part as the 3 plastics supporters won't attend and bulldogs supporters would find it hard to get to Sydney during a working week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back