Review Finals Baby!!!! Look out Plastics...here we come! (Bulldogs 121 d Crows 87)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win by the boys, very happy.

Great to see all the positive comments here.

Anyone notice the similarity to 2016 (although not necessary injury driven) where 1 warrior goes out and another steps up to fill his role?

Buckle up brothers & sisters we’re riding the finals wave again!

GO DOGGIES!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

What sort of Mickey Mouse competition schedules a weeks break as a lead-in to a finals series?

Absolutely robbing us of our momentum.
AND - teams that have players out injured have a chance to get them back! Cheating!

LOL of the day with commentators trying to convince the world that Bont shouldn’t be in AA side because he doesn’t get 30+ enough. STFU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was funny listening as they blindly drove into cul de sacs of logic by making the above statement and then soon after saying that his 25+ possessions were of far greater value than any of the high number accumulators of the ball in the competition. By accumulators they clearly meant Jackson Macrae, even though they'd just spent a couple of minutes arguing that Macrae couldn't possibly be left out of the side due to the massive amount of ball that he accumulated!

What they really wanted to say is that you cannot possibly have 3 bulldogs mids (Bont, Macrae, Dunkley) in the AA side, when there are bigger names that need to be accommodated. I suspect that this wouldn't be an issue if a few more fancied teams had a midfield unit in as devastating a run of form as ours currently is.

Mr West, the younger, attempts to return a traffic cone to Ballarat City Council in the background. The reserve umpire came out briefly
View attachment 733927
love how you can't see clearly but you can still tell 100% that Smith thinks it's great :D

It was funny listening as they blindly drove into cul de sacs of logic by making the above statement and then soon after saying that his 25+ possessions were of far greater value than any of the high number accumulators of the ball in the competition. By accumulators they clearly meant Jackson Macrae, even though they'd just spent a couple of minutes arguing that Macrae couldn't possibly be left out of the side due to the massive amount of ball that he accumulated!

What they really wanted to say is that you cannot possibly have 3 bulldogs mids (Bont, Macrae, Dunkley) in the AA side, when there are bigger names that need to be accommodated. I suspect that this wouldn't be an issue if a few more fancied teams had a midfield unit in as devastating a run of form as ours currently is.

Today’s game was a classic example. Never has 47 disposals had such little impact as Crouch today and yet they were praying for him to get that last touch at the end to get his PB and celebrate. And then running alongside that their jaws drop after Bont kicks a 40 m worm burner down Dales throat that they describe as impossible to defend against. 10 of Bonts disposals did more than Crouch’s 47 today. And he’s a super player but yesterday I watched Cripps accumulate a bunch of disposals that had no impact on the result and today Lachie Neale gets 50 and his team loses comfortably. In 2016 Prelim Danger and Selwood has 70 between and Sydney smashed them. All these other mids out accumulate Bont but what impact do these possessions have? He’s gonna win the AFL Coaches award and they’re questioning his inclusion in the AA?? This follows Al Lynch’s effort in naming Mitch Robinson on the wing and Bont on the bench. Obsession with possessions in the media is lazy analysis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today’s game was a classic example. Never has 47 disposals had such little impact as Crouch today and yet they were praying for him to get that last touch at the end to get his PB and celebrate. And then running alongside that their jaws drop after Bont kicks a 40 m worm burner down Dales throat that they describe as impossible to defend against. 10 of Bonts disposals did more than Crouch’s 47 today. And he’s a super player but yesterday I watched Cripps accumulate a bunch of disposals that had no impact on the result and today Lachie Neale gets 50 and his team loses comfortably. In 2016 Prelim Danger and Selwood has 70 between and Sydney smashed them. All these other mids out accumulate Bont but what impact do these possessions have? He’s gonna win the AFL Coaches award and they’re questioning his inclusion in the AA?? This follows Al Lynch’s effort in naming Mitch Robinson on the wing and Bont on the bench. Obsession with possessions in the media is lazy analysis.

Not just win the Coaches's Award. He's gonnsheet it in.

Listening to the game on SEN, was heart warming to hear Cooney giving high praise to Bailey Smith's clever pass to a goal. Still have attachment for the COON, brings back memories of the days when he burst onto the scene. just like Bailey.

Last edited:
Listening to the game on SEN, was heart warming to hear Cooney giving high praise to Bailey Smith's clever pass to a goal. Still have attachment for the COON, brings back memories of the days when he burst onto the scene. just like Bailey.
I don’t like the guy. Just doesn’t feel like he’s one of those club people. Seemed a bit classless towards us after he’d left the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back