boondy

I pity the fool
Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
They lost one of their twins a few months in. As much as it doesn’t excuse his behaviour, a lot of couples don’t survive a blow like that with their relationship intact in the long term.
Yes . I have seen this in real life within a year a break up of a couple I know well , the death of a young child is an unimaginable stress . The last thing on a womans mind is sex .

iameviljez

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pompey
Yes . I have seen this in real life within a year a break up of a couple I know well , the death of a young child is an unimaginable stress . The last thing on a womans mind is sex .
I've heard it also said that the last thing you want to do in such a situation is look at your partner because it reminds you of the kid.

footyfan2020

Draftee
Oct 25, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Well his wife didn’t acknowledge their third wedding anniversary and didn’t even acknowledge that Garry was playing in a grand final this week..
Silence from her..

it may not be confirmed - but that’s a pretty big confirmation something has happened in my opinion..

every other Geelong wag had their kids dressed up for their dad - whether there or at home..

nothing from Amie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PetterdHoisted

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
you could see their FWD line wasn't gelling, should have been 6-7 goals up at HT in the GF...amazing the events that eventually cost you a flag.

GoEaglesGoSGIO

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Ive racked my brain out and asked many times. Who/how/why sleep with Gary Rohan. I tend to think it went down like this

Maseuse 1 - "You should go see Gary, he is being a massive knob"
Masseuse 2 though hears "You should go please Gary, he has a massive knob"
Masseuse 2 walks in to the changerooms and gets down with Gary. Leaves unsatisfied. Walks out and is like "You said he has a massive knob"
Masseuse 1 - "No I mean he is acting like a massive knob"

Its the only realistic explanation

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ive racked my brain out and asked many times. Who/how/why sleep with Gary Rohan. I tend to think it went down like this

Maseuse 1 - "You should go see Gary, he is being a massive knob"
Masseuse 2 though hears "You should go please Gary, he has a massive knob"
Masseuse 2 walks in to the changerooms and gets down with Gary. Leaves unsatisfied. Walks out and is like "You said he has a massive knob"
Masseuse 1 - "No I mean he is acting like a massive knob"

Its the only realistic explanation
Seems legit.

But maybe missing a step where Masseuse 2 ponders whether its worth it with a ginger no matter the size.