Nostradamus Lives Finals Club in turmoil: Player affair with female staff

Remove this Banner Ad

Anja_Nees

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
For the last two days a number of publications have been peppered with stories about Gary and his ex wife’s Instagram posts.

I would get it if it were Buddy maybe but I cannot understand why Gary Rohan of all people has become such big news.

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
For the last two days a number of publications have been peppered with stories about Gary and his ex wife’s Instagram posts.

I would get it if it were Buddy maybe but I cannot understand why Gary Rohan of all people has become such big news.
I would say it's some conspiracy to try and disrupt the teams preparation ahead of today's match, but Rohan ain't playing

The number of articles is ridiculous and surely no one outside of the circle of families & friends actually have a vested interest in it

MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

Captain
Jan 7, 2010
Traralgon
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Capitals, Ireland CC
I would say it's some conspiracy to try and disrupt the teams preparation ahead of today's match, but Rohan ain't playing

The number of articles is ridiculous and surely no one outside of the circle of families & friends actually have a vested interest in it
He might not be playing, but he's still playin'.

matthew_s

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

LOL. delusional...or there is an international cabal of shapeshifting lizard elites who meet in a pizza shop basement that doesnt exist to plan on ways to make geelong play bad especially when they play hawthorn and the best they came up with was to have gary rohan have an affair with a team physio and leave his young wife holding the baby.

Rohan put up a photo with his kids and the new girl. it's exactly the sh*t they cover in the gossip section.

Last edited:

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
LOL. delusional.

Rohan put up a photo with his kids and the new girl. it's exactly the sh*t they cover in the gossip section.
They're still working the click value from Rohan being a bit of a prick for leaving his wife and young family (along with the added tragedy) and starting a new relationship in the hub. He posts the picture and they lazily regurgitate the story.

Last edited:

Pistol Night

Premiership Player
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
LOL. delusional...or there is an international cabal of shapeshifting lizard elites who meet in a pizza shop basement that doesnt exist to plan on ways to make geelong play bad especially when they play hawthorn and the best they came up with was to have gary rohan have an affair with a team physio and leave his young wife holding the baby.

If Gary Rohan and Mia Fevola ever hooked up we may never get any other news stories again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

matthew_s

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
They're still working the click value from Rohan being a bit of a prick for leaving his wife and young family (along with the added tragedy) and starting a new relationship in the hub last year. He posts the picture and they lazily regurgitate the story.
Exactly. nothing to do with the international cabal of reptilian elites hellbent on bringing Geelong down - They are focussed on having Tom Hawkins whispering in Chris Scott's ear about how good his beard looks.

Dont believe me...find a photo of Tommy Hawkins and focus on his eyes...dead giveaway.

Pistol Night

Premiership Player
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Exactly. nothing to do with the international cabal of reptilian elites hellbent on bringing Geelong down - They are focussed on having Tom Hawkins whispering in Chris Scott's ear about how good his beard looks.

Dont believe me...find a photo of Tommy Hawkins and focus on his eyes...dead giveaway.
Beard envy is a serious issue and must not be taken lightly

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm not entirely ruling this theory out at this stage.
Btw how good does Scotty's beard and hair look. Got some serious love from the Lions players last week!

dktm

All Australian
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

His head looks like the front end of a jeep.
Eyes too close to each other

Spearman

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2017
expatriated in East Asia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ohio State Buckeyes

[conspiratorial whisper] Probably in the works for this week since the fixture came out. They didn't figure on the suspension. [/conspiratorial whisper]

demographically targeted news filler by a lazy, cynical media

matthew_s

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
[conspiratorial whisper] Probably in the works for this week since the fixture came out. They didn't figure on the suspension. [/conspiratorial whisper]

demographically targeted news filler by a lazy, cynical media
LOL. but it's gary ******* rohan.

Remove this Banner Ad