Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

nah, Hawkins knocked him out early in the week hence reason didn’t play. Take that to the bank
Lol. He did the glute during the previous game, was named and then pulled out at the last second. Nice clutching.

No mark in sight either.

Why is Hawkins white knighting?

So much for no simp September.

Chris Scott out in straight sets.

tenor.gif

fu**in' ripper.

Love the salacious, "sleeping with wife/trainer/person shouldn't sleep with stuff". Fantastic.

Give me more details, I don't even care if they're fake.

Didn't Bomber bang a physio that was being banged by a player as well. Surely not the same physio. Respect if it is.

Didn't Bomber bang a physio that was being banged by a player as well. Surely not the same physio. Respect if it is.
Never heard that one, but you've never lied to me before, so this must be fact!

* I love Bomber, I bet he had a sandwich going on at the same time too!

I’m not sure it was a physio but said player was not at the club for long after that.

There were also stories at the time re players leaving a camp or similar in part as a result. (Can’t remember specifics of that bit)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch this space. Forward has affair with female club physio and a bigger forward punches his lights out. Turmoil coming for this clubs final chances.
This incident occur this week or month a go

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Gary Rohan.

Without all the BS, how do you guys actually know about this? I don't believe the Hawkins punching part, because Rohan would be bruised somewhere in the facial region, but even Geelong posters like yourself seem to confirm that he did the dirty? Really disappointing if that is the case, but have no idea where this has come from or how anyone knows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back