Nostradamus Lives W

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
you could see their FWD line wasn't gelling, should have been 6-7 goals up at HT in the GF...amazing the events that eventually cost you a flag.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Ive racked my brain out and asked many times. Who/how/why sleep with Gary Rohan. I tend to think it went down like this

Maseuse 1 - "You should go see Gary, he is being a massive knob"
Masseuse 2 though hears "You should go please Gary, he has a massive knob"
Masseuse 2 walks in to the changerooms and gets down with Gary. Leaves unsatisfied. Walks out and is like "You said he has a massive knob"
Masseuse 1 - "No I mean he is acting like a massive knob"

Its the only realistic explanation

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ive racked my brain out and asked many times. Who/how/why sleep with Gary Rohan. I tend to think it went down like this

Masseuse 2 walks in to the changerooms and gets down with Gary. Leaves unsatisfied. Walks out and is like "You said he has a massive knob"

Seems legit.

But maybe missing a step where Masseuse 2 ponders whether its worth it with a ginger no matter the size.

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

I can put this version to bed very quickly.
I happen to know Masseuse 2 and she told me "Gary does have a massive knob! ....... but unfortunately a very short stalk"
The girls are massively disappointed as they heard Gary was recruited for depth!!!

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Given everything his wife has been through this was a super dickish move from Rohan. Shows that deep down he is not a good person, not if he is willing to do that.

Given what Gary has been through too sometimes the death of child ( born or unborn ) completely changes people.

I’m not one to sit and judge others .

I’ve been through it and it certainly changed both myself and my now ex partner.

I find it funny how people totally understand every story

tenor.gif

Low life scum

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Given what Gary has been through too sometimes the death of child ( born or unborn ) completely changes people.

I’m not one to sit and judge others .

I’ve been through it and it certainly changed both myself and my now ex partner.

I find it funny how people totally understand every story
With respect, if I suddenly turn into a fry pan, I don't think it's unfair for people to refer to me as a fry pan, regardless of how I got there.

Back