• Port

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Robert Mugabe

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Anyone but West Coast

Votes: 27 24.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

its always the most ignorant people who think everyone needs to hear their wisdom and ring in to talkback radio.
Duffield utterly owned him and he deserved it. Sickeningly patronising and passive aggressive. Laughing as if Duffield was an idiot to question the great Priddis and Mitchell.
Yes, I have had several debates with WC fans. They simply don't get that bringing in guys like Mitchell and Petrie is a premiership mode strategy, but that if you are not actually in premiership mode it is a list development speed hump.

They also think it was worth it as a way of recruiting future coaches....

Novel thinking. I get why GWS did that in their first years, but seriously?

They finish top 6 get worse draft picks and get in to a worse part of the draw next season and didn't get games into kids even though 2 Brownlow medallists were going to retire. What's not to like?

Exactly what I wanted to happen. They'll get Naitanui and Lycett back but need a massive rebuild in the midfield...with pick 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have had several debates with WC fans. They simply don't get that bringing in guys like Mitchell and Petrie is a premiership mode strategy, but that if you are not actually in premiership mode it is a list development speed hump.

They also think it was worth it as a way of recruiting future coaches....

Novel thinking. I get why GWS did that in their first years, but seriously?

Petrie I can understand. Nic and Lycett being injured and as it turns out, Giles too.

Mitchell took games from Partington, and unluckily Venables was injured all year.

Have I mentioned Lamb over Blakely? Because Blakely is EXACTLY what they need right now.

Redden is shite, and they don't have any other inside mids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how they dropped their best young player for a guy who is an actual crab. I'd love to see Partington get disheartened and request a trade to one of the SA teams. 3rd rounder should do it

NN is their saviour? How does he compare to Darcy? Their first 8 games;

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=19&type=A&pid1=6363&pid2=3108&fid1=O&fid2=O

And NN's 2016 season vs Darcy this year;

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...&pid1=6363&pid2=3108&fid1=C&fid2=P&fopt2=2016

The interesting stat there is the time on ground. How is NN's tank? I wonder if WC go with the league trend of having one true ruck, and if so, how NN will cope with having to spend the majority of the time on the ground. Especially after having a year off and now having a dodgy knee.

I suspect they'll play both Lycett and NN and NN will play forward.

I'd trade Darling if I were them.

NN is their saviour? How does he compare to Darcy? Their first 8 games;

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=19&type=A&pid1=6363&pid2=3108&fid1=O&fid2=O

And NN's 2016 season vs Darcy this year;

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...&pid1=6363&pid2=3108&fid1=C&fid2=P&fopt2=2016

The interesting stat there is the time on ground. How is NN's tank? I wonder if WC go with the league trend of having one true ruck, and if so, how NN will cope with having to spend the majority of the time on the ground. Especially after having a year off and now having a dodgy knee.

I suspect they'll play both Lycett and NN and NN will play forward.

I'd trade Darling if I were them.
If the Saints are stupid enough to trade Pick8 for Gaff the Wiggles should jump at it.

I like how they dropped their best young player for a guy who is an actual crab. I'd love to see Partington get disheartened and request a trade to one of the SA teams. 3rd rounder should do it

Didn't the "crab" come in and play on Stevie J ?.

Their problem is at East Perth, either the cattle are crap or East Perth isn't a good development environment ?.

It's funny how the win against Adelaide which saw them sneak into finals took a lot of heat off Simpson and the list management team. Then when they beat a horrible and massively overrated team in Port Adelaide the lid was off.

That was the Eagles biggest finals loss ever I think?

gws could have beaten them by 100 if they wanted to. Took the foot off the pedal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My feed is full of WCE supporters whining about the umpiring.

They have actually become so detached from reality that i can only laugh. Whining about how they "must have got the same umpires as last week" - sorry the same umps who gifted you a free kick on the siren?
They only won the free kick count by six. Anything less than a +10 count is antiEagle bias

Back