Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Robert Mugabe

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Anyone but West Coast

Votes: 27 24.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So Adelaide/Richmond jumper debate..
Really disappointing that AFL has said that 'some method will be worked out to see who takes that choice'. A coin toss to decide? Seriously. Such a money hungry corporation, Gillian so worried about the perception of profits and Victorian fans.

It should be Adelaide's preference to wear it- they came first, if they win- won both home finals. It's already bad enough that Richmond will get to play a GF at the 'neutral' venue of MCG against Adelaide. Only sport really that has Grand Finals played at the one stadium. At least Adelaide gets that recognition. Otherwise who cares comes first then- just whether you have more fans/members that will cry wolf if Richmond are forced to wear their clash.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I'd go to the WAFL final if it was closer to me

You can just give them to me instead if you feel weird about going.

I won tickets to the Hawks v West Coast one in 2015. I had no idea who to go for.

I think i can handle it!

The last GF i attended was in 07 and what a boring spectacle that was. Hopefully this is a bit of a closer game.

My wife asked me if I would be going for Richmond or someone else. My response?

Fremantle. Forever.

She told me to stop being a sucker for their marketing.

So Adelaide/Richmond jumper debate..
Really disappointing that AFL has said that 'some method will be worked out to see who takes that choice'. A coin toss to decide? Seriously. Such a money hungry corporation, Gillian so worried about the perception of profits and Victorian fans.

It should be Adelaide's preference to wear it- they came first, if they win- won both home finals. It's already bad enough that Richmond will get to play a GF at the 'neutral' venue of MCG against Adelaide. Only sport really that has Grand Finals played at the one stadium. At least Adelaide gets that recognition. Otherwise who cares comes first then- just whether you have more fans/members that will cry wolf if Richmond are forced to wear their clash.

Seriously after waiting what 37 or so years since playing in a grandfinal you would think richmond fans wouldn't give a crap what they wear. Just so they are playing in one.

I would rather see Freo in the grand final wearing whatever they want. Then not being there at all.

Seriously after waiting what 37 or so years since playing in a grandfinal you would think richmond fans wouldn't give a crap what they wear. Just so they are playing in one.

I would rather see Freo in the grand final wearing whatever they want. Then not being there at all.
Yeah.. but hey tradition. That's why actually didn't mind that Freo wore all white. Actually looked alright. Our colours were there - purple and white. How the purple Freo chevrons clashed with Hawthorns home I never know

Yeah.. but hey tradition. That's why actually didn't mind that Freo wore all white. Actually looked alright. Our colours were there - purple and white. How the purple Freo chevrons clashed with Hawthorns home I never know

I think we were allowed to wear the purple jumper if we wanted to. But we had to wear white shorts as Hawthorn's home strip had dark shorts. So the club chose to wear the white jumper.

Geelong paying $2.95 with Adelaide missing Mitch McGovern and Brodie Smith looks not a bad bet (with Sloane coming off one game in a month).
GWS paying $2.50 to beat Richmond isn't bad either.

Might put a pineapple on each.

Crows have had so much pain over the years but that well drilled, high pressure, precision performance must make them favourites.
Jacobs also showing he was robbed for the AA ruck spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much did Charlie Cameron remind you of Sonny last night? He was electric and made s**t happen whenever he was near the ball.

His confidence was sky high and he was just electric at times

They simply couldn't handle the small Eddie/Charlie combo

Jacobs has been the best ruckman in the comp over the last 5 years hands down.
Most of those he's probably been 2nd best for the year! Behind Sandilands (who missed some years, Goldstein (who has fallen off a cliff), or NicNat (briefly). But for consistency and getting on the paddock every week for 5 years been top shelf. I thought this years was the one he was clearly the best over the season. 2nd Showdown when he pantsed Ryder and won the medal should have clinched it. But we know how little notice the panel take of head to head ruck battles.

Odd time-slot for the Richmond v GWS final. 2.45pm Perth time. I thought it was just going to be another night game with a 5.30pm start time. Glad I looked it up.
I think they had to schedule it earlier than normal to ensure that if GWS win they could get home before the Sydney Airport curfew.

^ yep GWS missed Mumford and Cameron. Lobb playing ruck left Patton the sole forward and he had zero impact. Himmelberg was way better.

Last edited:
Lobb just couldn't do his usual thing of being spare forward/defender. Was the thing today. Patton needed support, and didn't have it. GWS just kicked it long and didn't kick short, and use the short height for Greene etc.

Back