Unofficial Preview Finals footy 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually the harder match up for us imo Geelong at G.

Brisbane at gabba I would very confident on, think we match up better with them.

Perhaps it's a false confidence based on our dismantling of them earlier in the season but I just don't see the Lions as a legitimate Premiership chance.

I'm expecting straight sets for them.

Considering the Collingwood history of bad luck I have backed a draw between Lions and Tigers.

Paying $67 on Sportsbet

That wouldn't be bad luck imo, we have a very good record vs them on the other hand we struggle vs Geelong. We have lost last 3 games vs them although close it's not a confidence inspiring record and while I think we are still a chance vs them I'd much rather Brisbane into Prelim.

You should have received an email from the club. You will get a priority period to reserve your seat before the other members and public. Details will be release this week following finalisation of the top 8 positions.
Cheers! I'll check my inbox.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You should have received an email from the club. You will get a priority period to reserve your seat before the other members and public. Details will be release this week following finalisation of the top 8 positions.
I just go to the footy by myself, so only a single membership. Would I be able to buy an extra ticket? Or unlikely?

I just go to the footy by myself, so only a single membership. Would I be able to buy an extra ticket? Or unlikely?

Sadly no guest passes for members so would have to buy a ticket once public goes on-sale. You wouldn't be able to sit together.

It's actually the harder match up for us imo Geelong at G.

Brisbane at gabba I would very confident on, think we match up better with them.
I think your judgement is too coloured by how we've gone against Brisbane in the past. They are a completely different side now and they are the real deal. I've watched them a lot this year and underestimate them at your peril. They have a lot of what we had going on last year... That intangible spirit and cohesion and passion. They'd be really gunning for us up at the Gabba too after the hidings we've given them in recent years. I'm tipping the lions to knock off the gives up there. Happier with the Geelong match up.

I think your judgement is too coloured by how we've gone against Brisbane in the past. They are a completely different side now and they are the real deal. I've watched them a lot this year and underestimate them at your peril. They have a lot of what we had going on last year... That intangible spirit and cohesion and passion. They'd be really gunning for us up at the Gabba too after the hidings we've given them in recent years. I'm tipping the lions to knock off the gives up there. Happier with the Geelong match up.

Nope not underestimating them definitely improved and riding confidence wave of belief agree.
I just feel we in particular match up well vs them. Every team has teams they struggle with up to date Brisbane vs us, like wise we with Hawks, WC and Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going early for a ticketing question, I have a legends membership so no problems for me but my old man is potentially coming to this game and he has a country membership. Does anyone know if we can get tickets together and sit together? I vaguely remember an option to put multiple codes into Ticketek and buy multiple tickets, does anyone know anything about this?

I’m going early for a ticketing question, I have a legends membership so no problems for me but my old man is potentially coming to this game and he has a country membership. Does anyone know if we can get tickets together and sit together? I vaguely remember an option to put multiple codes into Ticketek and buy multiple tickets, does anyone know anything about this?
You absolutely can sit together. Ticket categories only matter for the GF.

Yeah you can. It’s also worth mentioning just because you have a legends doesn’t mean you will get one. Although it won’t be an issue with Geelong, there were plenty who missed out on the prelim last year. Luckily and selfishly I wasn’t one of them!

Yeah you can. It’s also worth mentioning just because you have a legends doesn’t mean you will get one. Although it won’t be an issue with Geelong, there were plenty who missed out on the prelim last year. Luckily and selfishly I wasn’t one of them!

Yes that is a good point, I remember last year was a nightmare with Richmond taking our allocation.

Yes, you just need to enter all the barcodes you want to buy seats for in the same transaction - just make sure you have your dad’s barcode number with you when you purchase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back