Strategy Finals gone, what do you want to see?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cook / Nank play remaining games

Schoenberg centre square mid all remaining games

Soligo forward and mid

Keane to debut this week and see where he’s at then work from there , Borlaise ro get a shot if Keane can’t hold his spot

Chayce Jones exposed to the centre square , maybe with a run with role to simplify things for him on a Butters

Keays stays forward , no mid time

Gollant plays this week

Cook / Nank play remaining games

Schoenberg centre square mid all remaining games

Soligo forward and mid

Keane to debut this week and see where he’s at then work from there , Borlaise ro get a shot if Keane can’t hold his spot

Chayce Jones exposed to the centre square , maybe with a run with role to simplify things for him on a Butters

Keays stays forward , no mid time

Gollant plays this week
If Gollant comes in.. who goes out?.

How close to breaking the 20 meter sprint are we talking?

20m Sprint​

This list does not include results from the year 2000 due to unreliable test results. Dublin's James Madden ran 2.69 at the 2017 European combine.

rankscore (sec)nameyear
12.75Joel Wilkinson2010
22.78Reilly O'Brien2014
2.78Jonathon Marsh2013
42.79Danyle Pearce2004
52.80Ashley Smith2008
62.81Edward Allan2022
2.81Marvin Baynham2014
2.81Nathan Batley2010
2.81Adam Saad2012
102.82Jack Watts2008
2.82Nathan Freeman2013
2.82Luke Livingston2000

Last edited:

20m Sprint​

This list does not include results from the year 2000 due to unreliable test results. Dublin's James Madden ran 2.69 at the 2017 European combine.

rankscore (sec)nameyear
12.75Joel Wilkinson2010
22.78Reilly O'Brien2014
2.78Jonathon Marsh2013
42.79Danyle Pearce2004
52.80Ashley Smith2008
62.81Edward Allan2022
2.81Marvin Baynham2014
2.81Nathan Batley2010
2.81Adam Saad2012
102.82Jack Watts2008
2.82Nathan Freeman2013
2.82Luke Livingston2000

Was he tested for performance enhancing drugs?

Fogarty. Blokes looked poor for most of the year. Needs a spell.
No thanks.

Would rather see him traded to Collingwood than be sent back to the SANFL.. and if he was traded to collingwood i’d fxxkn vomit.

Provide consistently better delivery to him, and all our forwards for that matter, from our midfield and you’ll see the improvements immediately.

And furthermore.. If I was coaching this team, you know what I’d do with Fog right now.. chuck him into a few CB’s here and there in the first and second quarters.. to see if you can get him into the game a bit earlier.

He’d done it before.

Lad is as strong as an ox… we’ve all seen how he can ragdoll the sh*t out of opponents trying to tackle him in heavy traffic.. he’s very quick with his hands and when he gets any space with ball in hand can deliver it onto the chests of team mates with precision.

Try something a little bit left field for once.

Cant be any worse than some of the guys we have been running with in the CB’s/middle in the last few weeks.. he may not get as many clearances as some of them but atleast you know his will be delivered better.

No thanks.

Would rather see him traded to Collingwood than be sent back to the SANFL.. and if he was traded to collingwood i’d fxxkn vomit.

Provide consistently better delivery to him, and all our forwards for that matter, from our midfield and you’ll see the improvements immediately.

And furthermore.. If I was coaching this team, you know what I’d do with Fog right now.. chuck him into a few CB’s here and there in the first and second quarters.. to see if you can get him into the game a bit earlier.

He’d done it before.

Lad is as strong as an ox… we’ve all seen how he can ragdoll the sh*t out of opponents trying to tackle him in heavy traffic.. he’s very quick with his hands and when he gets any space with ball in hand can deliver it onto the chests of team mates with precision.

Cant be any worse than some of the guys we have been running with in the CB’s/middle in the last few weeks.. he may not get as many clearances as some of them but atleast you know his will be delivered better.
He looks to me as though his mind is elsewhere. Sometimes a week or two off can freshen a player up mentally as well as physically.

No thanks.

He’d done it before.

Come on Clam when do we try something different or think outside the square.
just send him to the centre for a couple of ball ups, nothing worse than having someone sitting on your shoulder all season

Last edited:
Was he tested for performance enhancing drugs?

If we could run him off the back of the square at bounces this'd be the result\

cars-semi.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newchurch!! Play him forward or even on a wing, he shows what he’s got or we delist him. Cook and Nank to play the rest of the year. Instead of chasing useless wins, play anyone that we aren’t completely sure off. Play Hately instead of crouch even though they are both not good enough in my eyes.
Hope the board went to Nicks and told him he can experiment not and hope to get a gun midfielder in the draft and test the list on who will and won’t be there next year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No thanks.

He’d done it before.

Gollant deserves an opportunity IMO

4 contested marks on weekend and 6 goals , prob our 3rd best performed sanfl player this year with Schoenberg and Nank

I’d like to see him come in fresh of mind and confident and Fog to freshen up mentally

Doesn’t mean we don’t like Fogarty or believe in him , he just needs a circuit breaker as evidenced by Tomlinson doing so well on him

The concern I have with Gollant in for Fogarty is structure and role. I think Gollant definitely deserves the selection.

Fogarty has been spending a lot of time up the ground since McAdam game in, will Gollant be effective matching that role, or will he play closer to goal along with McAdam? What about Walker? Would just require a structural re-think, and what we do with Rankine's position will play a role too. I assume we are not picking Newchurch as a direct replacement but we'll need to do something there.

The concern I have with Gollant in for Fogarty is structure and role. I think Gollant definitely deserves the selection.

Fogarty has been spending a lot of time up the ground since McAdam game in, will Gollant be effective matching that role, or will he play closer to goal along with McAdam? What about Walker? Would just require a structural re-think, and what we do with Rankine's position will play a role too. I assume we are not picking Newchurch as a direct replacement but we'll need to do something there.
We are stuffed this week for forward half smalls …. Soligo for rankine but no rankine or Rachele hurts

Hence I’d Prefer a bit more mobility with Gollant given his form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back