News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

I didnt realise you can do this. Where did you go?
Local newsagents in Morwell .
They give out line tickets at 3 in the morning , then we go back about 8.45 and line up .
I camped out at 10 the night before was second in line .
There's not many newsagents do it now .
Morwell and Sale are the only ones in Gippsland .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I`ve got a ticket for sale in M32, Ponsford stand goals, next to GWS cheer squad I think.

It`s a concession ticket. $100 (a bit cheaper than cost price)

Dear Richmond Supporters,

Although my dream is of seeing Tex holding the Premiership cup on the dias Saturday week, I would like to offer a good luck for tomorrow night and hope that we get through to meet you there. You guys winning I can live with, the arrogance of Geelong and the construction of GWS are too horrible to envisage being on the podium.

As the 2 sides with the longest Grand Final droughts, I can sympathise with the emotional rollercoaster that our respective teams put us through.

An Adelaide, Richmond shootout on the last day in September would be a sight to behold.

Good luck, gods speed (at least for a week :) )

Go Crows-Tigers
Cheers Mate.After what you guys have been through in the recent past,Glad you pussy whipped those cats and now in a well deserved GF.If we make it maybe we should play for the Ivan Cup.;):D:thumbsu:

Any thing planned for Punt Road oval to watch the game amongst the faithful for those of us not able to get GF tickets?

Any thing planned for Punt Road oval to watch the game amongst the faithful for those of us not able to get GF tickets?

Gale confirmed PRO will be a live site with big screens for the GF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys. Awesome game today
The best way to tell if you got GF tickets is to check your credit card balance now and check regularly tomorrow. If will appear in your ticketek account later on. You will be able to tell what catagory of seats you have by the amount deducted. If your CC is debited, you are good. Don't stress if you can't see your tickets.

Did he say it is free or what the deal is to secure a place?

I'd imagine it's free, especially for members, just get there early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFC_Official im having a panic attack. How can I check if my credit card details are okay for the automatic deduction of funds by the club. Is it based on the card we use for our rolling monthly payments or the card we used to pay for the ballot entry?

Also, do you recommend P1 members call their bank just to let them know funds will come out?

I'm stressed!

Good luck with the ticket ballot today guys-it can be pretty stressful! Just a couple of notes from our (crows) experience yesterday with the ballot. Our priority 1 members ("guaranteed" ticket") started getting money withdrawn about 3pm , and seemed to start with category 1 tickets and continue to category 6 ish (ie the earlier you had money withdrawn, the better category you got). Our lucky priority 2 members got money withdrawn around 7-8pm, mostly category 7 and standing/restricted view. I'm guessing yours will happen earlier in the day since your game finished earlier.

Only sign that you got tickets really is that money has been taken out of your card. Remember also to check your card transactions rather than just looking at the balance. For a while I was only looking at my unchanged credit card balance, but then when I checked my transactions there was a pending transaction which hadn't yet affected the balance, and that was my ticket. Good luck!

RFC_Official im having a panic attack. How can I check if my credit card details are okay for the automatic deduction of funds by the club. Is it based on the card we use for our rolling monthly payments or the card we used to pay for the ballot entry?

Also, do you recommend P1 members call their bank just to let them know funds will come out?

I'm stressed!
It's the card you registered for the ballot with, it is Ticketek charging the cards, not the club.

I would be staggered if any bank/financial institution declined the card being charged if there are sufficient funds in the account for it.

Good luck with the ticket ballot today guys-it can be pretty stressful! Just a couple of notes from our (crows) experience yesterday with the ballot. Our priority 1 members ("guaranteed" ticket") started getting money withdrawn about 3pm , and seemed to start with category 1 tickets and continue to category 6 ish (ie the earlier you had money withdrawn, the better category you got). Our lucky priority 2 members got money withdrawn around 7-8pm, mostly category 7 and standing/restricted view. I'm guessing yours will happen earlier in the day since your game finished earlier.

Only sign that you got tickets really is that money has been taken out of your card. Remember also to check your card transactions rather than just looking at the balance. For a while I was only looking at my unchanged credit card balance, but then when I checked my transactions there was a pending transaction which hadn't yet affected the balance, and that was my ticket. Good luck!

Thanks mate. Have been wildly refreshing after the siren went.

Any Idea on how many priority 2 people got tickets or missed out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back