News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be well over 90,000 ladies and gents, AFL has just announced a public sellout. AFL goes on-sale tomorrow but besides that it's all gone.

97-99k
thats what they were saying for the geelong qualifier and cos of the shitty weather it got 95k

if it rains I think 90k for this one

9 news doing a story about ppl buying tickets and charging shitloads on resale sites ruddy campaigners
Scalpers should be crucified and burnt on a stake in front of the G. After burning the scalpers at the stake their tickets should be raffled off free of charge to families that are less fortunate.
I HATE UNETHICAL *******

9 news doing a story about ppl buying tickets and charging shitloads on resale sites ruddy campaigners
Worst part is its ******* ticketmasters pos resale site. Not even some sketchy site where they can markup, nope a legitimate company helping pos scalpers from getting money for actual fans.
If there was not such an easy official site then there would be less willing to try.

* Ticketmaster. * Tickettek. Pos sites, ******* ridiculous fees for s**t like printing your own ticket, crashes, errors, scummy campaigners.
Anyone tried to log out on the Ticketek site? I had to ******* google how to log out. Like how the * can you not even get that right?? Shows what a garbage company and site they are.

That's s**t mate, I'm sure something will work itself out.

Hope so...had to let my 2 kids know...they were shattered
For all their 12 and 14 years they've stood by the tigers through thick and thin, copping it...would have been good to get them to a prelim as a reward

I'll keep plugging away ...don't really care where the seats are ...just want them to experience the tiger roar

For all their 12 and 14 years they've stood by the tigers through thick and thin, copping it...would have been good to get them to a prelim as a reward

I'll keep plugging away ...don't really care where the seats are ...just want them to experience the tiger roar

Keep ya ear to the ground in this thread, I'm sure there will be a few unlucky tigers who won't be able to make it and will be willing to part with their ticket for the cost and not wanting a profit. It's criminal how people could buy tix and have them up on the resale by 11am.

Per the Patrick Keane tweet posted earlier in here, there may be a few extras on sale Thursday at 2pm. Leftovers from other unused allocations.

I'd be surprised if there's many though, so you'd have to be ready to pounce at 2pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the newsagency and got in line for the public tickets

As soon as they opened we were told 'sorry everyone, only top level seating left'

Meanwhile there are greedy campaigners selling bottom deck tickets for $400+ to desperate fans who don't have a choice

Gonna save those few hundred dollars and hopefully put them towards a grand final ticket

Which means come Thursday their unused allocation should be made public

But I don't know if there was any allocation. That's the thing.
Maybe they just based it off the membership barcodes? Hard to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back