News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going to take a risk and buy one of the packages from one of the clubs because if i wait until Monday and we win they'll be gone.I'm in the ballot but dont like my chances.So if we win and I get a ticket in the ballot i'll have a spare.Worst case is we lose and im stuck with an expensive ticket to a s**t game.Do you think ill still be able to get my money back if its Adelaide v GWS?

Im going to take a risk and buy one of the packages from one of the clubs because if i wait until Monday and we win they'll be gone.I'm in the ballot but dont like my chances.So if we win and I get a ticket in the ballot i'll have a spare.Worst case is we lose and im stuck with an expensive ticket to a s**t game.Do you think ill still be able to get my money back if its Adelaide v GWS?
Depends how much the package is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing GWS presents a huge conundrum for you guys. If you win, there will be more demand for GF tickets than ever before, and you might have to pay $2K - $3K+. If you lose, there will be the lowest demand for a GF since 1991, and tickets might not even sell out (think about the 2010 GF replay). You might only be able to offload your $1600 dining package for face value or less ($200 - $300). I reckon you guys will be surprised and most if not all P1 & P2 members will get a ticket.
Tough call Tiger fans. Cats winning would make it easier to decide - much easier to offload if you don't win.

Anyone know what the approved resellers are? Or where to find approved reseller tickets?
There aren't any. Don't pay more than face value or 5-10% for the persons troubles.

While it's a risk I would suggest holding out until Thursday and hoping unused GWS allocation will be released:
Tickets for the Richmond v GWS preliminary final on Saturday September 23 at the MCG are now exhausted.

Further tickets may become available as a result of unused Club or AFL allocations.

If available, tickets will be released via Ticketek at 2pm, Thursday September 21.

Tickets will be strictly limited and subject to availability.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals

I've sent this for you but doubt it'll get a response

Plus RFC_Official would have better luck finding that out than I would

This is s**t form. If anyone on here are doing it just for a few extra bucks you are a disgrace. There are many Richmond members who have missed out yesterday on attending the prelim because of some selfish pricks buying their max tickets to make some profit.

I almost feel like organising a meet up at the G with a scalper, them tear them to shreds when I confront them.

Poor, s**t form. :thumbsdown:

Yep very s**t form! If I had no morals I would have bought two extra and sold them for a premium (Seats near where I bought mine are going for 5 times the face value price) so I'd have money to buy a GF ticket should we make. Fortunately I couldn't do that to fellow fans!

There aren't any. Don't pay more than face value or 5-10% for the persons troubles.

While it's a risk I would suggest holding out until Thursday and hoping unused GWS allocation will be released:

Doc

I think we're misreading it somewhat.

Patrick Keane tweeted yesterday that the member allocations for both ourselves and GWS are exhausted.

The returns are from "Club Allocations", which means coterie ticket rights processed internally, and travel and function packages unsold by the Clubs.

Richmond sold three Preliminary Final functions with seat tickets attached. You knew last week if you were successful and, therefore, had a match ticket. I'm not sure what GWS have promoted for similar, but I don't expect some massive return of tickets from GWS ie it will not be in the 000's.

Having said that, I don't advocate people spending hundreds with resellers.

Haere Ra

I just spoke with Joshua Parkinson from the RIhcmond membership team. He says the Tigers have nothing to resell, but very good chance GWS will

Remove this Banner Ad

Back