News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

There aren't any. Don't pay more than face value or 5-10% for the persons troubles.

While it's a risk I would suggest holding out until Thursday and hoping unused GWS allocation will be released:

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals

I've sent this for you but doubt it'll get a response

Plus RFC_Official would have better luck finding that out than I would
Thank you.

Have decided not spend the $300+ for level 4 tickets, really hope the AFL do something about those ticketmaster, viagogo reseller sites. Clearly no intention of going, people just looking to make a profit at the expense of another fan.

nice man how you get then? I got n53, so yours are better :(
Lucky enough to have some contacts that sourced the tickets for me. N53 is pretty good though.

Thank you.

Have decided not spend the $300+ for level 4 tickets, really hope the AFL do something about those ticketmaster, viagogo reseller sites. Clearly no intention of going, people just looking to make a profit at the expense of another fan.
Maybe wait until Fri....might be cheaper if they still haven't sold them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone understand why all barcodes where allowed an additional ticket?
Surely all members would have been able to get a ticket if this wasn't available.

I guess they underestimated the demand
They ****ed up royally there

I thought I was buying 2nd lvl but I'm M55 row HH lvl 1, not a fan of the seats at all , anyways as long as we Win I won't care . :)
Just a quick question, My dad couldn't get me a guest pass into the members and he found a bloke at his work who was selling tickets because he "accidentally" bought 2 extras. He claimed that they were face value, he sold us 2 tickets in M55 row GG level 1 for $350. I was wondering how much you bought yours for.

Just a quick question, My dad couldn't get me a guest pass into the members and he found a bloke at his work who was selling tickets because he "accidentally" bought 2 extras. He claimed that they were face value, he sold us 2 tickets in M55 row GG level 1 for $350. I was wondering how much you bought yours for.

yer thats correct price mate :)

Sadly I missed out yesterday but was able to get 2 tickets tonight off someone selling on gumtree as they are unable to attend. I have a spare ticket the location is lvl 1 in M22 Row HH. I'll give it to someone for what i paid. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
That is right for those tickets. I think they are category two if I stand correct. THe category one tickets were $186 I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back