malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
I've always thought that this season should be about one thing. Get into the finals and it doesn't matter what position or how we look or play in doing it. Due to our culture/history we need to appear in consecutive finals series for the growth of our team/club.

I don't care if it's in 8th position, it will be enough. We HAVE young players and as a team it will make us stronger whether we win or lose that first finals game.

It is the ONLY target for this year, anything else is a bonus.

I'm beginning to think this year is a write off if our players can't gain their hunger & integrity back. Another PS focussing purely on offensive & defensive pressure is needed.

During pre season before the start of 2010 season im sure i remember guys saying there was alot of hand an foot skills being practiced, a fair bit of tackling work being done and alot of structure work along with the usual fitness stuff.

This preseason all i kept hearing was fitness work, abit of skills stuff here an there, NO tackling.

Is it any wonder our skills are lower, our tackling has been piss poor an we are getting so many leg related problems due to over use causing wear an tear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back