Prediction Finals Opponents (3 Options)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone give Brisbane a shout on their home deck?

No gaff, Kennedy, nic Nat and possibly darling. Huge change for mine.

Knock the swans and it gives us a real chance at a depleted Collingwood qualifying final.

Dream scenario for a genuine flag tilt
Yep give them a big chance, they’d love to go out on a high I reckon.
Imagine a Pies vs Hawks Qualfiying Final, reckon the winner would play the Tigers in the GF

Beat Sydney well and its West Coast in Perth
Beat Sydney poorly and its Richmond at the G (Collingwood above us on percentage)
Lose to Sydney its Geelong at the G in an elimination final.

From what I can tell theres no other realistic potential outcomes?

What do you prefer??

If Hawks & Pies both win, and Lions beat WC... Then it will be Hawks v Pies week 1

Pies at G would be a great chance for us.

Would be a great game - have admired the Pies’ footy this year. Not sure how they turned it around compared to last year.

Fox Footy podcast tipped Brisbane unanimously. Maybe there is a chance??

I’m super-impressed with where our club and playing list is at. Would like to stick up for role players like Schoe, Poppy, Brand, Hardwick - I see a lot of consistency from these guys in 2018. Hardwick in particular looks like he is really stepping up.

Nash, Impey, Burton, Sicily - all going to be part of a well performing team for years to come.

If not 2018, then soon. GO HAWKS!!

There's a possibility even if we lose this weekend and we end up say 6th we may not need to travel despite having to play 4 games in a row. It depends on west coast beating brisbane and being on the other side of the draw avoiding both them and Sydney. Not the ideal scenario but one I wouldn't be that unhappy with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back