Mega Thread Finals Planning Thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get their GF ticket registration in the mail?

Received mine today.

What are the chances of getting a ticket from group priority three? And what chance of getting somewhere decent?

Not liking my chances.

Anyone else get their GF ticket registration in the mail?

Haven't received anything yet, will it only come via post or email?

If anyone unable to make the GF would be willing to lend a barcode to me I would be forever grateful! I have mine and have planned to be in Melbourne but would be great to take a mate to the game!

Haven't received anything yet, will it only come via post or email?

If anyone unable to make the GF would be willing to lend a barcode to me I would be forever grateful! I have mine and have planned to be in Melbourne but would be great to take a mate to the game!

I got mine via post.

Received mine today.

What are the chances of getting a ticket from group priority three? And what chance of getting somewhere decent?

Not liking my chances.
My family (and others) couldn't get GF seats for 2014 despite being Cat 2. And membership numbers have only increased since then. Cat 3 guys are probably ****ed unless GWS make the GF and our allocation increases. :p

Afl platinum...I get dibs on prelim at scg? Never travelled to Sydney for a prelim and especially at the scg. Assuming there will be a specific period to get tickets but wondering what it's all like..

There's four of us with one having group 1 and the rest with group 2. If anyone has group 1 that they are not going to use, please PM me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who's coming to Melbourne from Sydney this year if we make it? Same old catch up in the morning? Partner & I both have cat 1s priority so would be nice to catch up before and after regardless of result.

If we make it that is.

Definitely down for that. I'm based in Melbourne but flying solo.

What's the go with red zone members and finals at the SCG? Does anyone know? I can't find any info.
Tweet at @SwansSupport they are usually very responsive.

Still no mention of the Red Zone situation with the Noble/Ladies. I'm assuming we can't access it, but would be nice to confirm to be able to coordinate with mates who are SCG members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no mention of the Red Zone situation with the Noble/Ladies. I'm assuming we can't access it, but would be nice to confirm to be able to coordinate with mates who are SCG members.

Some of it is, but not all of it. The dark green areas are set aside for SCG members, the rest we will be able to access.

upload_2016-9-11_18-5-1.png

Some of it is, but not all of it. The dark green areas are set aside for SCG members, the rest we will be able to access.

View attachment 287489

Bless you my son

(SCG trust will be bloody up in arms about selling tickets in the Noble stand, surely?)

That categorisation of the entire top of Messenger stand as category 1/2 is scandalous.

Last edited:
wait is pre-sale tomorrow or tuesday? email i got says tuesday but ticket says monday 9am.

wait is pre-sale tomorrow or tuesday? email i got says tuesday but ticket says monday 9am.

It looks like they have changed it, the club website has been updated:

MEMBER PRE-SALE
Sydney Swans members receive priority access to purchase Finals tickets ahead of the general public. This exclusive pre-sale will take place from 9am-1pm on Tuesday, September 13 via Ticketek.

To access the pre-sale, members will be required to quote their 12-digit barcode number. This number can be found on 2016 Sydney Swans membership cards for game-access members. Supporter members should check their email inbox on Sunday, September 11 for their 12-digit barcode number.

Please note: It had previously been published that the member pre-sale for week 2 would take place on Monday, September 12. The pre-sale has been moved to 9am-1pm on Tuesday, September 13 to ensure the maximum number of tickets will be available for competing club members to purchase during their priority period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back