Mega Thread Finals Planning Thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will be my first time at the SCG.

Managed to get a couple of seats in the Churchill stand. Is the view from there any good? :')

This will be my first time at the SCG.

Managed to get a couple of seats in the Churchill stand. Is the view from there any good? :')
Not if your a crows fan it wont be

I was referring to witnessing your team lose. But that was just me being cheeky.

Hi im miggs btw

History is definitely against us! Only 4 times an away team has won in a semi-final in the current finals system, but you never might know. :p

It's a hard life being a Crows supporter in Sydney. This will be the first time this year I will get to see them live... haha.

Hi miggs! TRIXIII HERE!

History is definitely against us! Only 4 times an away team has won in a semi-final in the current finals system, but you never might know. :p

It's a hard life being a Crows supporter in Sydney. This will be the first time this year I will get to see them live... haha.

Hi miggs! TRIXIII HERE!
Aww thats good you get to see them atleast once. :)

So who are you heading there with. Boyfriend? Husband...

Aww thats good you get to see them atleast once. :)

So who are you heading there with. Boyfriend? Husband...
Smooth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To summarize the Shitetek nightmare:

- logged on at 9.00
- selected tickets in Brewongle section 8 where my members seat is
- got offered tickets in the Churchill
- screen timeout and forced restart
- got offered tickets in the O reilly
- screen timeout and forced restart 2
- got offered tickets in Bradman
- screen timeout and forced restart 3, tablet almost smashed into bits, whilst wishing the CEO of ticketek dies of a painful brain haemorrhage
- by this stage am slowly developing RSI from typing in 3 barcodes
- got offered tickets in the Brewongle
- 45 mins later finally ended up about two rows and 15 seats from my seat of the last 5 years, partial compensation for the mind-raping i had just endured

Executive summary - Ticketek can GAGF!!

Ticketek supposedly going to refund our processing fees after the Tues debacle. That's nice.

To summarize the Shitetek nightmare:

- logged on at 9.00
- selected tickets in Brewongle section 8 where my members seat is
- got offered tickets in the Churchill
- screen timeout and forced restart
- got offered tickets in the O reilly
- screen timeout and forced restart 2
- got offered tickets in Bradman
- screen timeout and forced restart 3, tablet almost smashed into bits, whilst wishing the CEO of ticketek dies of a painful brain haemorrhage
- by this stage am slowly developing RSI from typing in 3 barcodes
- got offered tickets in the Brewongle
- 45 mins later finally ended up about two rows and 15 seats from my seat of the last 5 years, partial compensation for the mind-raping i had just endured

Executive summary - Ticketek can GAGF!!

I experienced similar. Logged in at 9, tried entering my 2 barcode with commas, semi colons, standard space. Kept getting an error message. Then realised you had to enter each on individual lines (tried researching this beforehand but couldn't find info anywhere). Was frustrating having to figure it out with the screen having to constantly refresh. When I went to pay, it asked me to log in again even though I was already logged in at the start. Forgot my password. Had to do a reset. The link sent to my email didn't direct me to the password reset page, so had to reset again, all the while having to wait an eternity for the page to load. Then when I went to pay. The seats I was originally offered changed. Then had 40 seconds left to submit payment and received a message to choose whether I wanted ticket insurance. Had to go searching for the little box to tick while time was counting down. Felt like a movie where I had to choose whether to cut the red or white cord to disarm the bomb. Managed to find it and click submit with a few seconds to spare.

Probably would have been less stressful having to disarm a bomb than navigate the pile of s**t ticketek website.

Took all of 30 minutes to work through it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back