Unofficial Preview Finals Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know what night we are likely to play if we reach the Prelims?

I've been tasked with organising a work function for that weekend (20th or the 21st of Sept) and I need to choose accordingly. I've read on the AFL website it'd be more likely for Sat 21st - but does possibility vary if we win first week against Geelong or lose then win the following week at a home game?

I've been tasked with organising a work function for that weekend (20th or the 21st of Sept) and I need to choose accordingly. I've read on the AFL website it'd be more likely for Sat 21st - but does possibility vary if we win first week against Geelong or lose then win the following week at a home game?

If we lose this week it'll be v Swans/Hawks on Friday night. (away)
If we win this week it'll be on Saturday night. (subi)

Providing we get there that all is.

Too early to know, you will have to wait until next week at least.

Hey mattis117, how do you want this to proceed, do you want me to post the intro first. Did you want it posted tonight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back