Finals Scenarios

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are winning today... gotta book flights during the game before the price jump ! Whats the go with getting tickets to an away final ?

Surely they would not expect 20k Richmond supporters to travel up there on a weeknight. This is the AFL we’re talking about though.

We will definitely be the thursday night game, pies cats on friday, gws vs ? On Saturday day and westcoast vs ? On sat night

We will definitely be the thursday night game, pies cats on friday, gws vs ? On Saturday day and westcoast vs ? On sat night
That would be absurd. Pies v Cats would be the obvious Thursday night game as both Vic clubs. Not saying your wrong though. Don’t know why there can’t be a Sunday game instead of Thursday night but I understand the game is run by Channel 7. The Thursday night game last year v Hawks did us no favours as a 15 day break followed.

Geelong will have cum their pants knowing they won’t be playing us first week at the G
Scott presser-

Are we confident we're that? We're hopeful. We've had a good preparation. We've given ourselves every chance. Now whether we can go and beat teams that play 15 games at the MCG every year, including probably 10 or 12 in a row, is yet to be seen. But we're up for the challenge."

Salty Scott already got the excuses ready when they lose.

Ticketmaster for Gabba games.

If you’re a Richmond member the club will email you the details, if not it will be on the Richmond website.
I found when travelling to preliminaries last year that AFL travel get access to tickets before members
Had my tickets before the usual ticket debacle starred

If we are winning today... gotta book flights during the game before the price jump ! Whats the go with getting tickets to an away final ?
Airfare watch for Brisbane 5/9 to 7/9:

Cheapest Jetstar flights at present $270 return
Cheapest Virgin flights at present $365 return
Cheapest TigerAir flights at present $235 return

Lets see how much gouging takes place after todays game should Richmond end up playing up there

Gotta win today first. But if we do, and under 63, then isn’t the most likely outcome Scumwood v Geewhinge on Thursday night at the G and us v the Bears on Saturday at the Gabba ?

Gotta win today first. But if we do, and under 63, then isn’t the most likely outcome Scumwood v Geewhinge on Thursday night at the G and us v the Bears on Saturday at the Gabba ?

Gabba or Perth final will be Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Airfare watch for Brisbane 5/9 to 7/9:

Cheapest Jetstar flights at present $270 return
Cheapest Virgin flights at present $365 return
Cheapest TigerAir flights at present $235 return

Lets see how much gouging takes place after todays game should Richmond end up playing up there

For anyone with Qantas frequent flyer points to burn, book your flights on points; you have options to either BNE, MCY or OOL. Then if we smash them, just cancel the ticket and you only burn 5000 points cancellation fee. I am considering doing this myself TBH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back