Discussion Finals Series 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think Lions fans care, both jumpers are great. Youd like to think the team finishing higher has priority but we all know the AFL don't make things that easy.

Would like to see

Thurs 5/9 WCE full home v Ess full home
Fri 6/9 Geel home jumper, white shorts v Coll full home
Sat 7/9 GWS full home v WB full home
Sat 7/9 BL full home v Rich clash jumper, black shorts
Fri 13/9 Rich full home v GWS full clash
Sat 14/9 Coll full home v WCE full home
Fri 20/9 Geel home jumper, white shorts v GWS full home
Sat 21/9 BL full home v WCE clash jumper, blue shorts
Sat 28/9 BL full home v GWS clash jumper, charcoal shorts

Would like to see

Your week 2-4 jumper tips could go downhill quickly if your winners tips are wrong! 😂

Would like to see

getting a tad ahead of yourself i reckon. only a tad :p

Said it's what I'd like to see. I'm expecting us to lose to Richmond (with them wearing home with white shorts), beat the winner of Giants v Dogs (with them in home with white shorts) and lose to the Pies in the prelim with us wearing our Fitzroy jumper

Could we see Collingwood in black pinstripe/black shorts v Geelong? Precedent is there wearing the away in the corresponding game v West Coast last year

Could we see Collingwood in black pinstripe/black shorts v Geelong? Precedent is there wearing the away in the corresponding game v West Coast last year

I think thats likely solely due to sponsor arrangements. They don’t have away sponsored versions of the home anymore.

I personally would love to see the Cats in blue shorts vs an all-white Pies. Anyone got a photo of how it looks? Last time I can remember the Cats wearing blue shorts was back in 2007 against the Pies, but they had their black home strip on.

Geelong would ahve to wear their clash jumper for this to happen, and Cotton-On did notmake player issue Clash jumpers in 2019.

Geelong will know the Navy Shorts are officially on Moth balls until 2020

Geelong would ahve to wear their clash jumper for this to happen, and Cotton-On did notmake player issue Clash jumpers in 2019.

Geelong will know the Navy Shorts are officially on Moth balls until 2020

Geelong probably wear navy vs Brisbane and possibly vs WCE or GWS depending on policy of interstate vs vic (who knows under new rules)

Geelong probably wear navy vs Brisbane and possibly vs WCE or GWS depending on policy of interstate vs vic (who knows under new rules)

We'd only wear navy if we play Brisbane in Melbourne and the decide to wear the Fitzroy jumper. Otherwise, we'll wear white. Same with WCE and GWS, the AFL will put the foot down on uniforms (unlike the flexibility they've showed us at home this season) and tell us to wear white, regardless of where it's played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just had a look through Collingwood's away games to see that the black pinstripe jumper was only worn once this year, against Hawthorn, which was the emergency services match so they would have the "ES" badges on them.

I just had a look through Collingwood's away games to see that the black pinstripe jumper was only worn once this year, against Hawthorn, which was the emergency services match so they would have the "ES" badges on them.
What were the jumpers they wore in the pre season promos then

Wasn’t there a massive discussion about 10 years ago into Geelong v Collingwood matchup, along with North vs Collingwood which resulted in all sorts of weird jumpers like the argentina and the 2 stripe Collingwood jumper. Haven’t we learnt?
A lot was unlearned this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back