Discussion Finals Series 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

0-2-1 if you call Freo's a white main jumper, given it wasn't only worn in clash scenarios :p

I wonder what the total W-D-L for white jumpers in grand finals is, regardless of what "type" of white jumper it is?

Ok.

White jumpers worn in away games primarily to avoid similarities to the home team are yet to win a Grand Final.

Not sure how much value you'd put on it for predicting future finals matchups but Collingwood's draft picks are 1 spot higher than Geelong's, indicating Geelong has been ranked higher.

Yep, because they both went out in the same round of finals but Geelong finished higher on the ladder. Further confirmation there is no re-ranking during finals.

David Koch. Rob Chapman and I were talking before the game about why GWS had to wear their clash jumper when they finished higher on the table than Richmond. And it really wasn’t a clash at all.

Oh no!!! Surely a club president would be smarter than that!

David Koch. Rob Chapman and I were talking before the game about why GWS had to wear their clash jumper when they finished higher on the table than Richmond. And it really wasn’t a clash at all.

Oh no!!! Surely a club president would be smarter than that!

Never underestimate how incompetent Rob Chapman is. From afar, Koch doesn’t seem much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back