Opinion Finals talk

Remove this Banner Ad

I love a blue pill.

I hate a purple Guernsey.

One sided abuse is just abuse buddy..
I hate them too as a sainter and as a afl fan
their boundary line supporters tonight gave a seriously good example of being abusive and abhorrent, I'm not sure the best way to highlight that is to then do it here

One sided abuse is just abuse buddy..
I hate them too as a sainter and as a afl fan
their boundary line supporters tonight gave a seriously good example of being abusive and abhorrent, I'm not sure the best way to highlight that is to then do it here
It's not just their fans tonight.

It's the rest of them on the McCarthy page too.

Apex36 TradeDraft and all Collingwood fans get a bad rap...

I've never had 1 bad experience with a Pies fan..Freo fans????

They are the epitome of wasted chromosomes.

Tonight meant more to me than when we beat Hawthorn this year.

I hate Freo more than I love the Giants, and 99% of it is because of the dried jizz on an altar boys mouth they call opinion or fact in the McCarthy trade thread.

F them all.

It's not just their fans tonight.

It's the rest of them on the McCarthy page too.

Apex36 TradeDraft and all Collingwood fans get a bad rap...

I've never had 1 bad experience with a Pies fan..Freo fans????

They are the epitome of wasted chromosomes.

Tonight meant more to me than when we beat Hawthorn this year.

I hate Freo more than I love the Giants, and 99% of it is because of the dried jizz on an altar boys mouth they call opinion or fact in the McCarthy trade thread.

F them all.
Nawww... Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :rainbow:

Well, that was a good tune up for Wet Toast. Both Grand Finalists look tho be in good shape for what could be a classic game. I reckon the game will run a little like last night. Tight affair early and then opening up after half time. I think Hawks might be able to get on top as the game develops, but hoping the Eagles can snatch this one.

Well, that was a good tune up for Wet Toast. Both Grand Finalists look tho be in good shape for what could be a classic game. I reckon the game will run a little like last night. Tight affair early and then opening up after half time. I think Hawks might be able to get on top as the game develops, but hoping the Eagles can snatch this one.
Yeah I think the Eagles will win. Week's rest plus familiarity with the warmer temperatures will be a factor late. The MCG aspect is overblown in my opinion, the web worked against Richmond and no team has an advantage in the stands with the amount of corporate swine in attendance!

Only concern would be whether the younger players are overawed by the occasion like Freo in 2013

hoping its a close contest, can anyone see Hawks play like they did in the GF last year?

If the Eagles let Hawthorn get a decent lead early, I cant see a comeback happening.

Hodge is looking a bit risky.....would be a huge out for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back