Oppo Camp Finals - The Other Ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane are so s**t! I have no idea what their strategy is, but they are completely ignoring what won for them last week
Probably a bridge too far for them to do it 3 weeks in a row. They were pretty lucky to get over Richmond week 1 truth be told and pulled the game back from the brink in the second half against Melbourne last week, so no real surprise they’ve put in a flat performance tonight.

Probably a bridge too far for them to do it 3 weeks in a row. They were pretty lucky to get over Richmond week 1 truth be told and pulled the game back from the brink in the second half against Melbourne last week, so no real surprise they’ve put in a flat performance tonight.
I get being flat, but in terms of strategy it’s just baffling. Quick ball movement won them the game against the Dees, and they’re abandoning it - and predictably getting smashed!

Winner of tomorrows game will win for mine

Nothing would be sweeter than a premiership slipping through Dangerflog’s grasp.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would love for him to singlehandedly lose it for them. Give a free away to Ginni for the flag

daniel rich just trots up and down the ground....with no impact ...waiting for a handball so he can do his magic kick trick

I said it before but I'll say it again, Harris Andrews stinks.

Absolutely putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has reached Leon Davis levels of finals crapness.

*Sorry Leon
Ummmmm

2011 Preliminary final. Leon Davis -- 23 disposals and a goal from half back. Goal went a long way to winning the game.

I know Hipwood also played some other good games so if your point is about them being inconsistent then I suppose it's accurate. But Leon redeemed himself. 20 disposals in the granny too.

Ummmmm

2011 Preliminary final. Leon Davis -- 23 disposals and a goal from half back. Goal went a long way to winning the game.

I know Hipwood also played some other good games so if your point is about them being inconsistent then I suppose it's accurate. But Leon redeemed himself. 20 disposals in the granny too.
And the crucial goal in 2010 drawn gf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back