Oppo Camp Finals - The Other Ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummmmm

2011 Preliminary final. Leon Davis -- 23 disposals and a goal from half back. Goal went a long way to winning the game.

I know Hipwood also played some other good games so if your point is about them being inconsistent then I suppose it's accurate. But Leon redeemed himself. 20 disposals in the granny too.

Fair.

I should have been more specific and mentioned the game where the said levels of crapness were reached and clarified that he did redeem himself.

Leon deserves that respect because most of the time he was bloody awesome. :rainbow: :thumbsu:

Ummmmm

2011 Preliminary final. Leon Davis -- 23 disposals and a goal from half back. Goal went a long way to winning the game.

I know Hipwood also played some other good games so if your point is about them being inconsistent then I suppose it's accurate. But Leon redeemed himself. 20 disposals in the granny too.
Was immense in 2011. Both in home and away and finals.

Ummmmm

For me, that good preliminary performance absolutely does not redeem 02

He was awful against the Tigers too, but had a sensational half against the Dees

Yeah, he was on fire in the 2nd half against Melbourne.

Geez Brisbane is being flogged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back