Finals thoughts. All age groups. Week by Week tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 18s
Elimination Final-Beaufort vs Gordon at Bungaree
Big ground, Beaufort will have way too much run. Gordon have no depth as well as now copping 3 blokes to suspension. they always go to munari anyway.
Beaufort by 8 goals

Qualifying Final-Bungaree vs Dunnstown at Bungaree
Should be a great game, only 3 points between these 2 sides in round 5. Both sides didn't play thier best footy last time and was a battle in the wet. Brown will be the goto man for bungaree with riske and fitzpatrick rotating through the ruck. Duffy will be a key player through the midfield for dunnstown with thier goals more evenly spread. Joel Mahar, Dean Hunt and Jackson Murphy will be the key players for Bungaree and Tom Owens, Tom Smith and Blair Pearce for Dunnstown

Under 18s
Elimination Final-Beaufort vs Gordon at Bungaree
Big ground, Beaufort will have way too much run. Gordon have no depth as well as now copping 3 blokes to suspension. they always go to munari anyway.
Beaufort by 8 goals

Qualifying Final-Bungaree vs Dunnstown at Bungaree
Should be a great game, only 3 points between these 2 sides in round 5. Both sides didn't play thier best footy last time and was a battle in the wet. Brown will be the goto man for bungaree with riske and fitzpatrick rotating through the ruck. Duffy will be a key player through the midfield for dunnstown with thier goals more evenly spread. Joel Mahar, Dean Hunt and Jackson Murphy will be the key players for Bungaree and Tom Owens, Tom Smith and Blair Pearce for Dunnstown

who are the 3 suspended???

Seniors:
Waubra v Hepburn
Learmonth v Dunnstown

Reserves:
Hepburn v Ballan
Waubra v Daylesford

Under 18's:
Bungaree v Dunnstown
Beaufort v Gordon

Under 15's:
Dunnstown v Bungaree
Creswick v Daylesford

yeah i am tipping that beaufort will lose to gordon in the 18s wit a score of 10-13 7-6.and bog will go to benny hayes

yer well we didnt win by 8 goals m8 ***** lost was s**t
Yeah, bad luck on that. I was hoping use would win. u put up a good fight against us n deserved ur spot in the finals. but i just didn't see the spark that use had against us. N tell Joel Turner, love the hair. great bloke

yeah i am tipping that beaufort will lose to gordon in the 18s wit a score of 10-13 7-6.and bog will go to benny hayes
Sorry mate. didn't believe ben hayes played that well. to many mistakes. no1 really stood out for me.

im believeing that j cameron was best on for beaufort......yeah dissapointing to loose so earlyin finals when its such a great feeling in finals but credit where credit is due gordon was the better team on day:(:(:(:(:(:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Finals This Week

Seniors
Daylesford vs Waubra

Reserves
Bungaree vs Waubra

U/18s
Bungaree vs Gordon

U/15's
Hepburn vs Dunnstown

Give us some tips and reasons why

u15s - hepburn by 15. expect young jimmy rodgers to play a blinder. dunnstown will challenge early but hepburn should break away

u18s - bungaree

reserves - this will be a real close one. i'll go with bungaree:D

seniors - waubra by 10 points. big brown to kick 8 haha. sordello for best on:thumbsu:

seniors-close game but i hope daylesford win but i don't no if they will..

reserves-don't really care.good to see bunga win but doesn't bother me.

18s- i want gordon to win..everyone has written them off and now still say they are lucky to make it in so it would be good to see them win although bunga will be faviourates...

15s- would love to see dunnstown win but hepburn i think..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back