Roast Finals ticket fiasco

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a wander over to the Tigers board for a laugh.

Told them if they struggle to get a ticket they should try the code “GOCATS”

Got the laugh I was after with out being abused, maybe they’re learning
Thursday mate. All the rabid ones are lining up at centrelink to collect the dole before going to coles for a $10 telstra recharge. Try it tomorrow and you'll get the response you were looking for ;)

Ticketek have just released some extra tickets for Friday nights game. Must have been released back from the AFL. Was only nose bleeds left after public release last week but tonight they have released some decent seats if your still looking to go.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ticketek have just released some extra tickets for Friday nights game. Must have been released back from the AFL. Was only nose bleeds left after public release last week but tonight they have released some decent seats if your still looking to go.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Could also be from partner groups - airlines, hotels etc who would have offered packages with tickets.

I remember back in 2010 I decided the morning of our semi-final versus the Dockers that I'd go to the match if I could get a decent seat - about 2pm that afternoon I checked availability and got a seat ground level, about row E on the wing. No idea how it suddenly became available but I didn't have think twice about buying it.

Some of us have to actually try to do work rather than sit around waiting for finals tickets to go on sale. That's part of the farce in all of this.

Welcome to Finals Footy.

Either AFL 360, or On the Couch said tonight, there are still 1,700 tickets available.

Give it another go, try now, or early this morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back