Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_352

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys, I am keen to get tickets tomorrow in the members presale. I presume the number we are using is the AFL finals series barcode and not our Member No.? Really hoping to get tickets.

AFL members with Collingwood club support can also book during the member's on-sale starting at 10am. Just use your AFL member barcode. Will have to pay the going rate and sit outside of the AFL reserve.

Computer quicker for me. Opted for fourth category seating and got Olympic Stand. Would have preferred Ponsford, but wasn’t overly fussed and I’m there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are deadset hopeless ticketek - why they don't have different games on different days has got me stuffed. The games are two weeks away.

Clicked on seats near our home and away seats in the Collingwood stand - great. Paid, then it tells me they are on the other side of the ground in the Shane Warne stand. F**k me.

It's working now. Finally got mine in M52.
Worked fine for me too.

Spent ages in the queue, I hate to call it a queue though as its completely random.

Its such a useless system. I put in for Category 3 tickets and it couldn't find any. So then I went best available and it gave me the Category 3 tickets I wanted. M34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back