Resource Finals Ticketing Details

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah alright cheers guys, a bit of a dumb question again "SIlver" and "Gold" is the ranking of my membership as seen on my membership card?
I'm gold but didn't know it meant much.
Yes mate

Ah alright cheers guys, a bit of a dumb question again "SIlver" and "Gold" is the ranking of my membership as seen on my membership card?
I'm gold but didn't know it meant much.
We don't have membership cards anymore, but if you have an old card saying Gold then you are a Gold Member for as long as you remain a member.

1663198884254.jpeg

So another update to my attempted trip to Sydney.

Got my refund from Rail Ninja. However my accommodation at the hostel just got cancelled (imagine if I was arriving today which was originally planned?!) due to "unforeseen maintenance issues".

Managed to get the last bed at the only decently rated hostel left.

Not sure what is a bigger achievement right now. My trip to Sydney or us making the Grand Final? 😂

So another update to my attempted trip to Sydney.

Got my refund from Rail Ninja. However my accommodation at the hostel just got cancelled (imagine if I was arriving today which was originally planned?!) due to "unforeseen maintenance issues".

Managed to get the last bed at the only decently rated hostel left.

Not sure what is a bigger achievement right now. My trip to Sydney or us making the Grand Final?

Surely making the GF is a bigger achievement but getting to Sydney is second. I arrived in Central about an hour. Very comfortable trip in the day train however the carriages are about 40 years old. No wifi on the train and no power points to charge your phone. Text in the morning from the operator advised to bring your own food as the refrigeration was not working. Unbelievable for a train service between the biggest cities in Australia but no complaints. I’m here and will be going to the game. Go Pies!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got a ticket today when Ticketek released a few more available seats at 11am,,,, Had 3 Ticketek apps open, hammering refresh every 30 seconds,,,

One ticket came thru after 10 minute - absolutely stoked to add another Pies L O U D voice to the SCG on Saturday,,,

Of to Sydney we go

I have 2 preliminary tickets left

Make a reasonable offer and they are yours

Please PM

Alas, I have given up trying to get to Sydney. Hotels are too dear, I'm happy to drive up on my own, but then have the issue where do I leave my car...Not prepared to stay at an Air BNB - not a fan of staying in a rando's spare room, especially when travelling alone.
Before anyone asks, I am not giving my ticket to anyone - it's an AFL membership Gold upgrade and I can't transfer it to anyone. If caught, I risk my membership. So not an option.
I'm so disappointed I won't be there. I'm just out of time now.

Have it on excellent authority - the extra tickets that were made available by Ticketek yesterday came from the unused swans members allocation. 24,000 tickets were made available to club members split evenly 12,000 each. Pies used up their allocation, swans didn’t. Remarkable really

Can’t wait to see the mix of the crowd. Feel like more people are coming from Melbourne to this game than from Sydney.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flying up to Canberra soon and then driving the rest of the way. Do any locals know good places to park within reach of the ground?

Parkham St Surry Hills

next to Bourke St Primary

has/had non-school day all day parking

Little, sneaky one:

Nickson Lane Surry Hills

RHS, half-way along, just as it widens

Still leaves enough room for garages to be accessed

10 min walk to ground

Morning all. Anyone know is the MCG live site tickets have been exhausted? Went to buy some just now and the page is down?

Son and I, having checked into cheap outskirts motel, are now on train heading into the scg, taking advantage of the free public transport that comes with the tickets.

Go Pies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back