Resource Finals Ticketing Details

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2 tix in the Bill O'Reilly Stand. Does anyone have a working link to the 3D view? I'm keen to see if the seats are obscured by the Screen
I’m also in that stand. Spoke to mate of mine in Sydney, he reckons they are some of the best seats in the house. It would say on Ticketek if restricted view and be cheaper

I've been wanting GF tickets, what do you mean by this?
Are there GF tickets released tomorrow?
They would be saying the day after the PF.
Edit: Though I've seen no confirmation of when the GF tickets go on-sale.

They would be saying the day after the PF.
Edit: Though I've seen no confirmation of when the GF tickets go on-sale.
Did some digging, all I saw was those ridiculous 5000-dollar packs and also something interesting on the lions board.

Apparently, your club will send out a link to sign up to ticketek, depending on how long you've been a member you'll be Cat 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Then if you're through to the GF you'll be able to get a confirmed ticket, may just be for the lions but interesting.

I've been wanting GF tickets, what do you mean by this?
Are there GF tickets released tomorrow?
Pies ballot registration is on Wednesday. The actual ballot occurs after the prelim if we beat Sydney. The club has 3 priority groups and will progressively allocate seating categories until each is exhausted.

Pies ballot registration is on Wednesday. The actual ballot occurs after the prelim if we beat Sydney. The club has 3 priority groups and will progressively allocate seating categories until each is exhausted.
I've heard there's no public tickets this year too, so does that mean I can't resort to camping outside the G lol

Slight shift in focus to the Grand Final Ballot. My family has 3 memberships (all priority 3) and we'd like to maximise the possibility of getting at least 1 ticket or maybe 2 tickets if possible, and 3 would be amazing. Is it better to register as a group or individually?

The AFL say: Members wishing to attend together must register their group in one transaction using one credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners). There is a maximum of eight (8) tickets per transaction and members should be aware that registrations with more than one ticket are ‘one in all in’ or ‘one out all out’; group registrations will not be split.

I don't really understand the "one in all in" aspect.

Cheers

Last edited:
Lurking here but I think it's pretty clearly better to go in separately in that situation. Go in together and they'll only allocate you as a group of 3, meaning if you come up late and there's only single seats left, you miss out. Go in separately, and you'll have 3 chances and they'll all be singles so if drawn, your seat will always fit.

People don’t book your train tickets with Rail Ninja.

They’re fakes.

Thought so. I booked my ticket in person at Southern Cross this afternoon. Unfortunately all Friday trains are fully booked so I’m going on Thursday. Great value $91 for a first class seat (concession). Never been to an interstate final. Go Pies!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don’t go on sale. Eligible members need to register this Wednesday. If we win Saturday, tickets will be allocated on Sunday
Yes, you are correct. Forgot about the way they do it. I blame Covid wiping out my memory of 2018.

Got my tickets! First time I'm going to Sydney and first time I've ever gone interstate for a footy match. Overnight train on Friday was all booked out so have to get the train on Thursday

Now to just convince my work to give me Thursday and Friday off......

Travelling interstate for a win is one of the best things in footy. Winning a final when travelling interstate is next level, and the only one I've experienced was just a Elimination Final. To win a Prelim interstate is the ultimate.

People don’t book your train tickets with Rail Ninja.

They’re fakes.
Too late, I bought tickets off them on Sunday. Got onto NSW transport and there was no booking for me on either of the trains and they were sold out. The lovely Jacky managed to find me the last seat on the Sunday return, and one on the Thursday night. You live and you learn I guess. Thanks BF or else I would have missed out altogether.

So I went a few weeks ago...

• I had a 7pm flight back, with the game finishing around 5.50pm. Made it.
  • The walk took me 18 minutes to get to Central. (I was going brisk, but yeah)
  • Trains go to Domestic every 10 or so minutes.
  • That trip takes around 9 minutes.
  • Both ways, 2 trams went past me, if you can get one and in a rush, hop on.
  • They still do the shuttle buses too.

Too late, I bought tickets off them on Sunday. Got onto NSW transport and there was no booking for me on either of the trains and they were sold out. The lovely Jacky managed to find me the last seat on the Sunday return, and one on the Thursday night. You live and you learn I guess. Thanks BF or else I would have missed out altogether.

This is outrageous. Why hasn’t Google and other search engines blocked this site? Outright fraud.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back