Resource Finals Ticketing Details

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.

Have a ticket that I cannot use for this weeks game. Only looking to sell to Pies fans for cost price. :)

Message me if interested.

Category 1 ticket BREWG9.

Cheers.
Go pies.

I assume public transport is included in the ticket for Saturday, at least for AFL members:

Q. Who has access to return public transport as part of their membership or ticket in 2022?

• Sydney Swans members with game access to the SCG
  • Sydney Swans casual ticket purchasers
  • Sydney Swans corporate clients
  • AFL memberships

I assume public transport is included in the ticket for Saturday, at least for AFL members:

Q. Who has access to return public transport as part of their membership or ticket in 2022?

• Sydney Swans members with game access to the SCG
  • Sydney Swans casual ticket purchasers
  • Sydney Swans corporate clients
  • AFL memberships
Hi Neilk, all tickets to the SCG should include free return public transport within the Sydney metro area (ie you don't necessarily need to be an AFL member).

Yeah that's right - I'd prefer to take my chances with the AFL membership reserve / dinning package. Gold Club Support of competing clubs have a very good chance of securing tickets with AFL membership.

Gold members of competing clubs are guaranteed a GF ticket. You just need to remember to buy in the priority period. They won't sell out no matter what combination of teams is in the GF.

I’ve got two spare tickets for the Firefly bus service this Friday night leaving Melbourne at 7pm and arriving in Sydney Saturday morning at 7am in time for the game. $140 each. If you know anyone, I can transfer the tickets at cost to them.

I bought mine from Rail Ninja Turtle.
Departs tonight & arrives Saturday morning.
Apparently faster than Rail Ninja Hare.

Rail ninja are fine
They’re like booking.com - allotted a number of tickets to sell and get a cut from the operator.
I used them to book train tickets in Korea recently. If you’ve paid them but they don’t have the capacity - you will get a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my ticket in the Clive Churchill stand. Driving up myself, Lone Ranger!! After the ride they have given us would be rude not too!! Geez we go in underdogs but imagine if we win!! You will all be getting a hug from me!! Cmon Woods!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all

I have 3 preliminary tickets left if anyone still looking
Please PM for details

62B43855-04D7-4ADE-A77D-430FF58FD425.jpeg

This came up last week when I was searching for Semi Final tickets.

Something we don’t know?

Or did the Swans get dibs before us?

View attachment 1507569

This came up last week when I was searching for Semi Final tickets.

Something we don’t know?

Or did the Swans get dibs before us?

Because they made it straight through the prelim, they had their ballot allocation last week (not to clog up our system).

I’m assuming Geelong had theirs last week.

Brisbane will have theirs tomorrow or yesterday.

Because they made it straight through the prelim, they had their ballot allocation last week (not to clog up our system).

I’m assuming Geelong had theirs last week.

Brisbane will have theirs tomorrow or yesterday.
Now that makes sense. Thanks 👍

When registering for the grand final ballot P1 holders are guaranteed a ticket so do you think I'd be okay to select the option to not accept standing room for 2 of us?

When registering for the grand final ballot P1 holders are guaranteed a ticket so do you think I'd be okay to select the option to not accept standing room for 2 of us?

That what I did when I figured out to getting in the Ballot

I wouldn’t do it. The chance that you get allocated one is quite small, but it’s made pretty clear that if you’re randomly allocated standing room and you’ve selected no standing room, you have basically forfeited your ticket

Big risk to take unless you’re physically unable to stand of course

Says No Longer on Sale

The Collingwood football club

Would have sent you an email and a text message reminder yesterday .with all the registration info and a click through link to the ticket Collingwood GF ballot registration page

Click the link in your email or text message it will open to the Coll ballot page , then register when your ballot window opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back