Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Biggest ticketek failure in all years following footy.

No tix on sale. Gen pub tix on hold. Members tix on hold.

No tickets today by the look of it.

Bought my tix today in under 3mins.

I blame yesterday on Richmond and Hawthorn. :straining:

Bump.

As the title suggests...

I somehow seem to always time my games with Sydney derbies. Think this is the 4th time I've seen this matchup? Was there last final at ANZ, hopefully we get them this time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmn.... heading down to watch the game at the Rising Sun in Sth Melbourne with a mate. He and I have been going to games (and suffering/celebrating in less than silence) since 1974.

Anyone else heading there, look for and avoid two old blokes (prolly both wearing berets or other unfashionista items). Even tho we look alike, there are distinguishing characteristics:

*My mate is an eternal optimist about the Bloods (genetic inheritance from his late dad). He will be complaining loudly about the absence of Grohan and expect a winning comeback if we are down by 40 at 3/4 time.

*I will be the fella in foetal position on crutches making the objectionable hee-haw noises and abusing umps. This will commence an hour before the game commences.

Approach with caution.

Hmmn.... heading down to watch the game at the Rising Sun in Sth Melbourne with a mate. He and I have been going to games (and suffering/celebrating in less than silence) since 1974.

Anyone else heading there, look for and avoid two old blokes (prolly both wearing berets or other unfashionista items). Even tho we look alike, there are distinguishing characteristics:

*My mate is an eternal optimist about the Bloods (genetic inheritance from his late dad). He will be complaining loudly about the absence of Grohan and expect a winning comeback if we are down by 40 at 3/4 time.

*I will be the fella in foetal position on crutches making the objectionable hee-haw noises and abusing umps. This will commence an hour before the game commences.

Approach with caution.
Enjoy the night with your mate. I've come around & think we will win after seeing their lineup.
They won't last the full 4 quarters so as long as we play 4 Qs ourselves we've got it.

is this the thread where you discuss tactics and analyse players performances?

so whats everybody doing next weekend?

got tickets to anywhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back