Resource 2020 Finals Ticketing thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a ticket in row G section 135. Would be willing to swap for something in the 300s on the Eastern stand. Obviously I’m not going to get central 300s but I prefer a higher off-centre view than a lower central view.

This has probably been spoken about but has it been announce how they will manags grand final guarantee in the event we get though? I know we get 8000, which isn't terrible but my understanding is we have 15000 with gf guarantee - will there be a ballot? Luck of the draw?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Got Bay 313 Row P at 9.10am this morning. Not the best, but I'm ok with it.

If we get a small crowd because a stack of tickets were purchased by Geelong supporters in VIC who can't come over, I'll be pissed.

if you get stuck I have 1 ticket for sec 300 row k

tHANKYOU, THAT IS A FANTASTIC OFFER.

i MANAGED TO GET SEATS IN THE GENERAL MELEE. uP IN THE HEAVENS, BUT AT LEAST i'LL BE THERE!

Too excited typing:).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has probably been spoken about but has it been announce how they will manags grand final guarantee in the event we get though? I know we get 8000, which isn't terrible but my understanding is we have 15000 with gf guarantee - will there be a ballot? Luck of the draw?

My understanding is that the 15k who have guarantees will register their intent to go a week or so out and then if it happens, whoever registered will get the opportunity to get a ticket. Will be 1 ticket per 1 barcode.

I think if you are in that 15k and you want to go you will get a ticket given challenges with cost, travel etc....

Anyone who pledged 100% gets a grand final priority.

My brothers and I got spots at the top of the southern stand, we’re not too fussed because since 2014, for every match that we’ve sat up there Port has yet to lose, that’s including the 2014 elmination final against the Tigers

Sorry forgot I wrote this the other day.

207 in the western stand with “restrictive view” - but on the virtual stadium it looks fine. Anyone had experience there?

Oh well, I’m there!

GOT TICKETS!

Couldn’t afford to pledge more than the minimum this year so bloody stoked I could get some during the general public sale.

Was able to get to the Bulldogs and Essendon games and now a final when it didn’t look possible to get to one.

Bloody stoked!

No idea, but the dynamics are a bit different given the game is in Brisbane and not a (relatively speaking) quick drive to Melbourne. I won't be surprised if there are a lot of people with GF guarantees who don't go because of financial difficulties in getting to the ground to begin with.

207 in the western stand with “restrictive view” - but on the virtual stadium it looks fine. Anyone had experience there?

Oh well, I’m there!
Those seats are as good as it gets smack bang in the middle in front of the cricketers room.

The only thing that would make it restricted is that you are in the first row and the roof on the players interchange area means you will have a couple metres inside the boundary line obsured.

How much did you pay per seat?

Those seats are as good as it gets smack bang in the middle in front of the cricketers room.

The only thing that would make it restricted is that you are in the first row and the roof on the players interchange area means you will have a couple metres inside the boundary line obsured.

How much did you pay per seat?

Ok wow sounds like I got lucky - only $35

Or the front balustrade maybe?

We're in Row B of the same block, and we'd probably have the same restricted view if it was the interchange roof.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back