Resource 2020 Finals Ticketing thread

What’s the deal with priority groups? If I’m P1 for this game, will I still be P1 for a potential prelim?

Additionally, would I be penalised by not utilising this P1 opportunity for the QF?

That was the case when the club was running things - I think it was to give as many people a shot at going to a game as possible.

Somehow I don't think the AFL cares about such things and will just want to maximise tickets sold.

That was the case when the club was running things - I think it was to give as many people a shot at going to a game as possible.

Somehow I don't think the AFL cares about such things and will just want to maximise tickets sold.

That was my hunch.

Rovert

Debutant
Jun 21, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So I have a question about the bar codes. I have 4 Silver 2 category members tickets with 100% pledge. These tickets have 12 digit bar codes. I have also been given a couple of barcode for Adelaide Oval member to purchase tickets for them so we can all sit together. These bar codes are 14 digit.

The ticketing info says to enter your 12 digit bar codes. Does anyone know what the deal is with the 14 digit bar code number for Adelaide Oval members?

Thanks

So I have a question about the bar codes. I have 4 Silver 2 category members tickets with 100% pledge. These tickets have 12 digit bar codes. I have also been given a couple of barcode for Adelaide Oval member to purchase tickets for them so we can all sit together. These bar codes are 14 digit.

The ticketing info says to enter your 12 digit bar codes. Does anyone know what the deal is with the 14 digit bar code number for Adelaide Oval members?

Thanks
Steve Dore is an Adelaide Oval member, he might have an answer for you.

Arsene Wenger are you an Adelaide Oval member?

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)

Thanks
AO barcodes are slightly longer, I've been using them throughout the year. You'll have no problems using them.

The club email would mention 12 digits, whereas AO members receive an email from AO.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
.... Does anyone know what the deal is with the 14 digit bar code number for Adelaide Oval members?
You should have received an email from the SMA regarding priority. Just enter your full AO membership barcode.

1600986569849.png

1600986802955.png

Back