Resource Finals tickets and membership questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what our allocation was for this game? Being a naturally curious person, I clicked to view Collingwood member available seats, and there are probably at least 4 times as many seats still available for them as there are for us...

M4 I assume is the Freo cheer squad end? If not I've got an awkward night ahead of me
Yes. Collingwood is always in the Ponsford stand.

hi guys, excuse the intrusion,
so i got my tickets but first it gave me tickets up your end, so i went back, got our end, but didnt realise i paid for 4 tickets at your end too!
(im an old lady, its very stressful!)

so i have 2 adults and 2 concession tickets for M6 row c no. 6,7, 8, 9 it cost me $238. if any one wants them i will sell them all to you for $200, or 1 A 1C for $100.
ps they have not once checked my duaghters or our friends sons concession tickets all year. they are both concession, but my daughter was a 24 year old student when we paid our membership, they have never checked. but it is a chance you take if you have 4 adults.

Still available? Happy to take them off you instead of going GA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GA looking for tickets was stressful, all these sections it says are available and nothing. Got tickets in Q6, thats at freo cheer squad end yeah?

I'm in Melbourne for work and have secured a ticket in M8, level 1 in the Warnie Stand.

Anyone going to the game keen on a beer or two beforehand?

It would be great to do another Big Footy Melbourne meet-up like we did in 2013.

Anyone know where’s the go to pub before the game? Keen to get around the Freo crowd!

Anyone still chasing tickets? I have 2 spares in M4 as I purchased a bunch for friends and we doubled up. Happy to sell these if anyone's interested? Cheers. Really good spot btw right near the cheer squad.

Is the Great Northern in Carlton still our spiritual home?

What about the London Hotel in Richmond?

That’s where we met before the 2013 GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back