Resource Finals tickets and membership questions

Remove this Banner Ad

I also have some tickets up for sale, general admin Q28 (2A 1C). Worth $75, happy to sell for $50 as I was able to get tickets in M4.

I've got a couple of great seats for sale in M11 if anyone's keen? I ended up with members tickets so they're not required now.

$95 each and would prefer them to go to Freo supporters...

PM me if interested

Im still here, although now based back in WA for the last 3 years. Going to miss the Melbourne/Sydney finals. Will attempt to get across if we make the GF.
Bummer! I'm in Tassie now, so it's a bit easier for me.

Hi guys, my son inlaw has 2 tickets to the Freo vs Collingwood game . They can't go . The seats are behind the goals level 2 . He paid $83 .00 for them and is happy to sell for the same amount . He can send them to a phone .

Hi guys, my son inlaw has 2 tickets to the Freo vs Collingwood game . They can't go . The seats are behind the goals level 2 . He paid $83 .00 for them and is happy to sell for the same amount . He can send them to a phone .
Sorry my mistake he paid $93 for each ticket

Looks like Beer Deluxe is the go - twitter, Facebook and Reddit crew - could be busy
Also there is a march from Fed Square - which is where Beer Deluxe is. I think there are possibly going to be people around from 3pm to 3.30pm if you want to get there early. Another pub next to that one if it gets too busy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if we are getting the member's card again next year? Or will it be thru the app?
Happy NY too, hopefully it's all purple
I wouldn't think so seeing as they have used app for last 2 years no reason to go back surely everyone knows hw it works now. There is also no pic of lanyard or card in members pack on the web site.

Anyone know if we are getting the member's card again next year? Or will it be thru the app?
Happy NY too, hopefully it's all purple

I'm pretty sure it is going to remain digital. IIRC the club said they wanted to go digital by 2025 but Covid forced their hand to go digital earlier and they are now going to stick with it.

Personally I prefer having the physical card.

Had a very strange situation with our memberships

Dad, my brother and I all had our membership payments come out of dads account. My brother and I are both in our thirties and have been paying for our own memberships, having them shipped to our own houses for at least the last decade for me and at least five years for my brother

For some reason, something changed over the off-season and all of them started coming out of dads card. We all have the auto-reload, so have been letting it roll over each year without issue as our individual card details/bank details were stored in their system. Dad phoned the club this morning and they didn't really have an explanation for it.

My brother and I checked our bank statements and yep, all our payments came out alright in 2022, yet none for 2023. I've said he should try to escalate it a bit with the club and my brother and I can pay him back for our memberships (as neither of us have paid a cent in 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back