Resource Finals tickets and membership questions

Remove this Banner Ad

This… not in a position to buy me ever ships for the family, even interstate ones… shouldn’t be an issue getting GA tickets for this game, but they would usually sit club supporters together so would prefer to sit in a purple section rather then the ferals!
is seating at the G reserved seating? This is also my concern as I tend to watch live games by myself interstate (hubby isn’t as invested and hates sitting in the cold and being embarrassed by my cheering 🤣), so the last thing I would want is to be plonked as a lone Docker in a sea of Pies fans…

So I have flights and accomodation after convincing wifey it was the right thing to do to let me go - now I just have to log in as Emma to get my tickets apparently according to the club, not Keith this time from the postcard. I’ve got 3 Freo personalities it seems at least. Hoping to sit with other Freo people.

Yeah I'm pretty pissed off. When I got the text today with someone elses' name AND email attached to it - knowing mine would have gone out to someone, had me fuming. Pretty privacy breaching system if they have to include that s**t in mass automated messages. Need to fix it in this day and age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its at the MCG though, 100k stadium so should be plenty of seats
The email from Simon Garlick this afternoon seemed to indicate can purchase 10 tickets per membership.

late edit: just received another email stating both previous communications today are to be ignored.
there’s now a password or code rather than barcode number. It also has clarified The wording regarding 10 tickets per code to 10 tickets per transaction.
This is gonna be as loose as buggery.
it is now a silly password.

edit late edit; the limit of ten could only be restricted if all members received a different password which is unlikely. Anyone can get tickets with a silly password that could be advised by any member.

Last edited:
The email from Simon Garlick this afternoon seemed to indicate can purchase 10 tickets per membership.
Yeah, plenty of tickets to go around, can't imagine scalpers would be looking at this game and thinking they are going to get a good markup

Any Freo supporter will be able to grab tickets for themselves and friends on the monday

This password system is ripe for scalping :/
Yeah, plenty of tickets to go around, can't imagine scalpers would be looking at this game and thinking they are going to get a good markup

Any Freo supporter will be able to grab tickets for themselves and friends on the monday
We are going over for the game, and really want to sit with other Freo supporters. Do you think there will be an option to indicate which club you are a member of when you are purchasing tickets?

EDIT: Just found some info.

1. Competing Club Members and General Public
    1. Go to ticketek.com.au and locate the game you wish to attend. Click on Find Tickets.
    2. Create a Ticketek account by clicking on Join Now located in the top left-hand corner. If you already have an account, click on Sign In to enter your login details.
    3. Go to the Tickets & Event Information section and under the Date drop-down find the Club Members and Public Reserve listing.
    4. If you are a competing Club member purchasing during the member priority period, enter your Club member barcode(s) in the free text box under Barcodes. If you are entering multiple barcodes, ensure they are listed on separate lines. Click Find Tickets.
    5. Select the Club area where you wish your tickets to be allocated.
    6. If you are not a competing Club member, click Find Tickets.
    7. Select your ticket category and number of tickets you wish to purchase from the Quantity drop-down. Please note, tickets sell quickly for AFL Finals so it is recommended you choose the Best Available option. If you are a competing Club member you will need to repeat this process under each barcode entered. Additional tickets can be purchased at this point (if available.)
    8. Select your desired Delivery Option and click the Continue button. Follow the remaining steps to complete your transaction.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty pissed off. When I got the text today with someone elses' name AND email attached to it - knowing mine would have gone out to someone, had me fuming. Pretty privacy breaching system if they have to include that s**t in mass automated messages. Need to fix it in this day and age.

Ever since I installed the Dockers App I have been flooded with marketing and advertising messages from companies linked to the club.
Receiving emails sent to me requesting I confirm my details are correct by tapping a link worries me.
Obviously if I received the email then the address is correct.
Then after I receive the email this morning intended for someone in the uk, I get a phone call from the UK.
What a mess.

Ever since I installed the Dockers App I have been flooded with marketing and advertising messages from companies linked to the club.
Receiving emails sent to me requesting I confirm my details are correct by tapping a link worries me.
Obviously if I received the email then the address is correct.
Then after I receive the email this morning intended for someone in the uk, I get a phone call from the UK.
What a mess.
Using Occams Razor I have deduced you are from the UK

i'm a little concerned about chances of getting tickets through my freo membership given that this universal passcode can now be used by anyone. how many tickets roughly do they allocate for members?

i'm a little concerned about chances of getting tickets through my freo membership given that this universal passcode can now be used by anyone. how many tickets roughly do they allocate for members?

I tell ya what if I miss out on tickets because of this horse s**t there’s going to be blood spilt.
I have three memberships. I expect to be able to get 3 tickets, but it seems like I can get 10?
i paid a fortune for these flights

I tell ya what if I miss out on tickets because of this horse s**t there’s going to be blood spilt.
I have three memberships. I expect to be able to get 3 tickets, but it seems like I can get 10?
i paid a fortune for these flights
Everyone can get 10, the passcode leaked everywhere not long after it was emailed so all the locals can get tickets as early as members

Everyone can get 10, the passcode leaked everywhere not long after it was emailed so all the locals can get tickets as early as members

yeah that’s what I mean.
there is now effectively no member pre-sale and I’ve got over a grand in flights on the line.

if I don’t get three tickets someone is going to die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back