Resource Finals tickets and membership questions

Remove this Banner Ad

I got details for a Scott… and I’m not even a member. I enquired a couple of years ago, so they have my details, but didn’t go ahead as I wasn’t able to in the end… I want to not be bothered cos the club are making me happy right now, but this is pretty bad… could there be any actual consequences to this kind of privacy breach??

I got details for a Scott… and I’m not even a member. I enquired a couple of years ago, so they have my details, but didn’t go ahead as I wasn’t able to in the end… I want to not be bothered cos the club are making me happy right now, but this is pretty bad… could there be any actual consequences to this kind of privacy breach??
the level of incompetence is hilarious

Just making a quick comment to say that passing judgement on people because they aren’t members is piss poor. Nobody owes anyone an explanation on why they don’t have a membership and they shouldn’t be made to feel like they’re not a “real” supporter because of it. We’re all here on this forum because we love Freo. Let’s leave it at that eh chums.

Yeah, I wasn't a member because I would generally work weekends so got sick of paying for tickets that I could only use half the time, I got memberships for the back half of this year because I got a new job, I would still go to every game that I could before and tickets are always readily available for Freo games.

I still barrack, melt, watch the seniors and reserves, watch 3/4s of games atleast twice and post an extreme amount of crap on multiple footy forums, not being a member isn't a problem with me imo

I am a Victorian cheersquad member and have received no email or text. Tickets go on sale in 1.5 hours..... what am I to do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is everyone else just waiting on the Ticketek site now ? Same as others - I've spent $1000 or so on flights and accomodation - it's a bit nerve racking tbh.

Is everyone else just waiting on the Ticketek site now ? Same as others - I've spent $1000 or so on flights and accomodation - it's a bit nerve racking tbh.
yep

Went almost straight in on the phone, work computer that i started the process before the phone is still waiting.

Went almost straight in on the phone, work computer that i started the process before the phone is still waiting.
urgh my phone has been up for nearly 20 minutes for nada

Remove this Banner Ad

Back