Resource Finals tickets and membership questions

Remove this Banner Ad

M4 for me, Ticketmaster is infinitely better than this s**t hahah
i would like to retract all my complaints about ticketmaster after this shitfest

hi guys, excuse the intrusion,
so i got my tickets but first it gave me tickets up your end, so i went back, got our end, but didnt realise i paid for 4 tickets at your end too!
(im an old lady, its very stressful!)

so i have 2 adults and 2 concession tickets for M6 row c no. 6,7, 8, 9 it cost me $238. if any one wants them i will sell them all to you for $200, or 1 A 1C for $100.
ps they have not once checked my duaghters or our friends sons concession tickets all year. they are both concession, but my daughter was a 24 year old student when we paid our membership, they have never checked. but it is a chance you take if you have 4 adults.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi guys, excuse the intrusion,
so i got my tickets but first it gave me tickets up your end, so i went back, got our end, but didnt realise i paid for 4 tickets at your end too!
(im an old lady, its very stressful!)

so i have 2 adults and 2 concession tickets for M6 row c no. 6,7, 8, 9 it cost me $238. if any one wants them i will sell them all to you for $200, or 1 A 1C for $100.
ps they have not once checked my duaghters or our friends sons concession tickets all year. they are both concession, but my daughter was a 24 year old student when we paid our membership, they have never checked. but it is a chance you take if you have 4 adults.
bump

Dont forget your password that Freo sent you
Put it in the box underneath Ticket prices etc and you'll go straight through
Haha the stress of it all got me to skip this. All sorted. ⚓⚓⚓

I’ve also got 2x lions barcodes if anyone keen on the Friday night too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back