Remove this Banner Ad

sij1981

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2008
sPACE
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi Team,

Haven't been online for a while need some guidance.

When I last bought ticketmaster tickets my 5 year old son made me pay some 40 bucks odd extra relating to finals tickets etc however no information provided by Ticketmaster.

Anyone know how it works?

Want to for first time take son to a dockers final.

Any non Perth members able to help?

Maybe if I can borrow your finals ability to get ticket kindly

Thank you all

Hi Team,

Haven't been online for a while need some guidance.

When I last bought ticketmaster tickets my 5 year old son made me pay some 40 bucks odd extra relating to finals tickets etc however no information provided by Ticketmaster.

Anyone know how it works?

Want to for first time take son to a dockers final.

Any non Perth members able to help?

Maybe if I can borrow your finals ability to get ticket kindly

Thank you all
Can't say for certain, as there might be different options available for non-WA members, but my guess is that you paid for the priority access for GF tickets. This will effectively guarantee you the chance to buy a GF ticket (should Freo make it) rather than having to fight every other Freo member for one of the 15K (or thereabouts) allocated to the club, available during the members priority access window.

If that is indeed what you paid for, then it's only for the GF and not any of the other finals games. But, so long as you can be online at the time, you'd have a pretty decent chance of getting a ticket to (say) a QF at the MCG through the normal members priority window, given how many tickets would be available and the limited number of Freo members able to attend.

I just spoke to the club then as I'll be in Melbourne next week for training. They told me that should the team win on Saturday night then all current members of the club will have access to the allocation of seats that have been reserved for our members, regardless of where they live.

The club will send out an email once the result of the game is known and the AFL has confirmed the number seats that have been allocated for purchase and the window for purchasing those club allocated tickets online.

However the AFL use Ticketek for the purchasing of the tickets and not Ticketmaster like the Dockers use.

I would imagine Freo are getting lots of membership enquiries from Victorian based football lovers, as there has been no finals in Melbourne for the last two years.

If we do get to play against Collingwood or the Cats next week then it's going to be a sell-out.

Love your optimism Harry but no way are the dockers selling out the MCG for any final except the granny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back