Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 4 tickets at q54 which is very high up. my mum and her partner are going but these are likely to be 2 spare. pm me if you are interested.

A number of people have already pm me. Thank you

Last edited:

Think I got the shittest cat 3 tickets. Front of the 4th tier. Was happy when I saw I'd payed 340 a ticket, thought I would avoid being up there. Still happy but you can always be happier.

Last edited:
I am on both documents. One ballot got through, the other missed out.

89 pages of succesful ballots. 40 pages of unsuccesful. So about 2/3rds of ballots who applied got tickets.
57 ballots on each page. So about 5073 succesful ballots and 2280 unsuccesful.

89 pages of succesful ballots. 40 pages of unsuccesful. So about 2/3rds of ballots who applied got tickets.

How many tickets were allocated to WC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually thinking about it the numbers are more than that. Would think some accounts would have had multiple tries in ballot.
So 2 different ballot applications succesful on the one account would only show up on the list once.
So more, but probably not that much more. Guess the club will release proper numbers tomorrow.

For confirmation re: ballot, you need your Ticketek account number but can search in here:

Successful: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/content/pdf/AFL/WEST_COAST_SUCCESSFUL_LIST_FINAL.pdf

Unsuccessful: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/content/pdf/AFL/WEST_COAST_UNSUCCESSFUL_LIST_FINAL.pdf

I unfortunately was on the 2nd document...

This might be a stupid question, but where do I get my Ticketek acct number?

edit: never mind - it was on my confirmation email for the ballot.

Eagles fan living in Sydney. Was a Dockers member in 2013 and won a ticket to the GF on the ballot. Never been to a grand final but am willing to go watch it for the first time, since its only a 9 hour drive from Sydney. Not sure if I can get a ticket around $250-$300 between now and game time.

Vic based Eagles supporter. If anyone has any tickets they would like to sell, feel free to shoot me a PM. I will happily take those off of you!

I am pretty sure that you can get tickets around around $400 come game day...........I sold my Dockers GF 2013 ticket for $500 2 years ago. From memory, in 2013, I did see prices as low as $300 sold as well. If your in Melbourne or Perth, and have $300-$500 lying around, you will be able to get a ticket.

No offence but there will be some last minute sellers who want to cash in at the right price.

Confirms what I already knew :( (ie that I missed out)
I'm surprised that so many got through
That makes me feel like I was unlucky rather than simply, not lucky (as I originally thought)
I'm interested in the % of category 2 people who missed out....

Actually thinking about it the numbers are more than that. Would think some accounts would have had multiple tries in ballot.
So 2 different ballot applications succesful on the one account would only show up on the list once.
So more, but probably not that much more. Guess the club will release proper numbers tomorrow.

numbers are listed more than once. Picked a random one and unsuccessful twice.

numbers are listed more than once. Picked a random one and unsuccessful twice.
OK, that makes sense also. Ahh yeah it even says it in red writing at the top of page - to search multiple times.

Wonder if they are listed in order they got drawn in. I am on page 81, with standing room. So thinking that might be the case.

I am pretty sure that you can get tickets around around $400 come game day...........I sold my Dockers GF 2013 ticket for $500 2 years ago. From memory, in 2013, I did see prices as low as $300 sold as well. If your in Melbourne or Perth, and have $300-$500 lying around, you will be able to get a ticket.

No offence but there will be some last minute sellers who want to cash in at the right price.

Where did you find them ?
Outside the ground ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back